[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need opinions /adv/. This chick I've been taking to seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 29442473.jpg (37 KB, 670x496) Image search: [Google]
29442473.jpg
37 KB, 670x496
I need opinions /adv/. This chick I've been taking to seems hot and cold, she'll text/snap me for hours with no real problems and then sometimes usually at night she she'll just stop. I don't really have the liberty to talk with her in person unless I asked her out, but the problem with that is that if she said no it'd make school really awkward. I have some past history with her and I want to take her ass to prom.
>>
>usually at night

Maybe she is just tired
>>
>>16966434

I have a friend who would suddenly just stop messaging me because he didn't feel the need to just properly say "I gotta go". I told him it bothered me and he now usually tells me when he's going to stop messaging me. Maybe it's the same thing?
>>
>>16966452
See I would understand that but she doesn't text me later saying she fell asleep and she really hasn't texted or snaped me first.
>>
>>16966470
> she really hasn't texted or snaped me first.
She's not interested enough for you to be her primary concern. You're the backup guy who gives her attention when the guy she wants to fuck (or actually is fucking right now) is busy or doesn't feel like talking to her.

Sometimes she just falls asleep. Sometimes she's just busy. But if she actually wanted your nuts, she would reach out to you like you reach out to her. It's called reciprocity and is the building block of every healthy relationship.
>>
>>16966463
I suppose that could be true, but like I said in >>16966470 she's not texting me me first which would be a good sign I think that she's not in to me but when we do text it never really is bad.
>>
>>16966492
See I kinda get that feeling too but she doesn't have a man, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a dude hitting on her. She's a scene chick so the cuntyness is expected, and she's but super popular because of it. Though she still is a qt3.14...
>>
>>16966535
Instead of playing Sherlock Holmes with her love life (pro-tip: you're not on point), how about you look at the facts?
>She doesn't contact you
What kind of shit relationshit do you want to be in with a woman who *doesn't contact you.*

Think man. Think.
>she still is a qt3.14...
>she doesn't have a man
No. You don't realize how much women get hit on. Women *always* have a man wanting in them. Especially 3.14s.
>>
Bump again.
>>
>>16966566
I suppose your right anon, she still kinda flirts with me in class though, which gots me fucked up. Do you think I should try to keep taking to her, to get her to like me. Or just cut her off. Also it should be noted I'm about as attractive as her, and /fit/.
>>
>>16966606
I think you should accept reality. People have such a hard time accepting reality.
>reality
>She's not contacting you so she's obviously not that interested
What you do from there depends on what you truly want to spend your time on. You could play games with her if you are so inclined by doing to her what she's doing to you - flirt with her a bit, act like nothing is wrong and then never contact her.

Or you can stop talking to her.

personally? I don't give a fuck, so I would probably keep flirting with her (maybe even more) in class and then completely ignore her outside of class. When she wants my dick, which she would, then I might fuck her... but probably not since I'm prideful. I would probably outright reject her and then keep being super nice and flirty with her. And then get intense satisfaction when she gets flustered like the succubus she is.

When I text you, you text me back. Otherwise I stop giving a shit about your feelings.
>>
>>16966700
Thanks anon
>>
>>16966700
Sure you would

>>16966434
OP, just do something else, feel free to talk with her if she wants to talk but there's no reason to put any effort into this. Relationships come naturally, usually when there's an interest its very very fucking apparent and right now (and they don't usually change their minds) she doesn't sound interested, she sounds like a stupid high school girl.
Don't you have friends, or video games, or homework?
>>
>>16966908
I got other shit I can do and I'm not a social neet, but man I just want this chick more than most for no particular reason besides just really liking her. It's not like I couldn't get any other girl but still. Just feels bad Mane.
>>
>>16966947
Yeah, I had a similar situation in HS, feel really dumb about it now. Just forget about her and do something else, try to take a step back from the situation and just take a moment to appreciate how small this is and how no one gives a shit.
Not saying it trying to be a dick but really if you realized that she doesn't care, you won't care, your friends don't care, your bosses won't care, no one here will care after thread you'll be better off.
It also sounds a little like you're trying to get laid
>>
File: broshake.jpg (15 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
broshake.jpg
15 KB, 500x282
>>16966998
Not OP but this just helped me out a lot. Thanks bro.
>>
>>16967026
No problem
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.