[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do the internet trolls think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 333612_05.jpg (35 KB, 300x437) Image search: [Google]
333612_05.jpg
35 KB, 300x437
Female: Hey sorry I missed your call! Was having a fan dinner what's up?

Me: Oh, I left a voicemail that said "Yo! Let's get coffee tomorrow" :)
Female: Awe I didn't get the voicemail! I have school all day though:/
***We go to the same campus****

Me: After Silly, our commutes line up on Thursday :)
Female: Oh true I forgot ahaha I have st patties plans though!

Me: Alright, have a nice life :)
Female: ... Okay...? Ahaha

Me: Sorry I'm just trying to be up front and it seems like you're not interested
Female: I'm sorry I didn't mean to but if Im being honest I just recently got out of a 3 year relationship and I'm not looking to jump into a new one

Me: I'm not asking you to jump into a relationship, I jsut wanted to get coffee .. (Coffee emoji)
Female: Okay that's good! I don't understand why you went all drama queen.. Like what do you expect from me

Me: I'm sorry if I came across as rude. I just want to hangout. If you don't that's fine. If you do that's fine too.
>>
Dude she's obviously not interested in you. Give up. Sorry man, but you'll find someone else.
>>
>>16966110
>Have a nice life

You don't need to say that, that suggests you resent her for not being up-front. You probably do, I would, but does it really achieve anything if you say that? Like do you want to get into an argument with her about how she's not being direct enough with people?

Just be cool, say "alright, that's cool, you take care of yourself" or something. She's right, you did go "drama queen" but that's because you forced a confrontation.

A different way of doing it would be to just say "Hey, listen, don't worry, it's cool if you're not interested, I understand" or something in a way that shows you're genuinely not that fussed and you're more concerned that she's alright. She's trying not to hurt your feelings after all, so she's probably a bit anxious about that and doesn't have the social skills and emotional intelligence to just say "No thanks bro". If you want to have a confrontation and just be clear, you could go that route instead.
>>
1) You're coming off too strong.
2) If you were/are interested in a "relationship," you should have let the conversation drop after "have a nice life." Continuing it from there just got weird.
3) If you're just interested in being cool/pals with her,... you came off too strong. Now it's weird. Cut your losses.

tl;dr: OP fucked up.
>>
You're not even beta, you're fucking omega tier faggot.
>>
>>16966156
I wouldn't say OP was coming on too strong, only if he didn't know her at all, in which case he should have talked to her a bit more beforehand.
>>
File: pepealnusra.jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
pepealnusra.jpg
8 KB, 251x201
>>16966110

Ok, why don't we be constructive to help OP out? What could OP have done differently?
>>
>hey random bitch, wanna get something to eat?
>no i have a life outside of you, a random guy i have class with
>have a nice life

OP your butthurt is incredibly apparent, you fucking lashed out at some random girl because she either didn't find you interesting enough to spend an hour alone with, or had legitimate plans. Either way kill yourself.
>>
File: 1450929598826.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1450929598826.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>16966179
AND YOU FUCKING SAMEFAG YOUR OWN THREAD PRETENDING TO BE AN INTERESTEF BYSTANDER!!!!!!!

GET HIM OUT OF HERE
>>
>>16966188

Bro, I swear to god I'm not OP, if there's a way I can prove it to you I will. I mean, if I was OP I'd try talking to her a bit more, or asking her out in person if I could.
>>
>>16966192
Liar!!! Begone, leave my sight and never return.
>>
>>16966110
>have a nice life :)

jesus. that emoticon. just die in a fire please.
>>
>>16966110

...Can we take a moment to talk about how her breasts are sagging? It's a bit off-putting.
>>
OP I would have just stopped replying when it was apparent she wasn't interested instead of whining to her about she wasn't interested.

Also, "have a nice life" is a cringey thing to say.
>>
>>16966110
If you keep being an asshole like that, word is going to spread around campus you're a creeper.
>>
>>16966265
Gravity+large breasts=sagging
>>
>>16966516
>Also, "have a nice life" is a cringey thing to say.

I came here to say the exact same thing.
>>
>>16966110
Do you weigh over 250 lbs?
Putting so much pressure on her
>If I make her feel bad, she'll love me
>"Like what do you expect from me"

But okay, you get your coffee date, how's the conversation going to go?
>"You're going to drink a black coffee"
>"Please, let me leave, you can have my money"
>>
>>16966110
N E E D Y
>>
>>16966110
Everyone here is so bent out of shape over how OP chose to react to the woman. People get so fucking worked up and worried over how the woman perceives the man, even AFTER she rejects him.

Fuck that, I'm so over this constant need to protect women and their interests. If nobody calls them out on their shit and is honest, then how do we expect women to learn that blowing guys off and being dishonest is not OK?

Notice how she at least shaped up and was honest about shit after OP made that remark? It may not have been the most PERFECT thing to say but it's still better than just being all like "haha, it's alright" as if she's so perfect and should never be called out on her crap. Bullshit.
>>
>>16966946
Sounds like some woman were not interested in you and you didn't get the fucking hint either
>>
>>16967005
I've actually never done this before myself. But I still don't understand the big deal. It's clear from the posts here that people still care way too much what women think, to think that they should never, ever say something they want to say because it runs the risk of offending her or coming across as "needy".

Like I said, read the convo again and pay attention to the part where she had a moment of self awareness and was honest with the guy.
>>
>>16966110
>Me: Alright, have a nice life :)
Should have just ended it there. The fact that you crawled back makes you so beta I cringed.

Also her fault for giving you the run around.

It'll never work already. Give up.
>>
>>16967005
There shouldn't be hints in behavior that every fucking man has to understand. If a girl isn't interested, she should have said the truth from the beginning.

Holy fuck, why are men left with the task of deciphering what a woman is feeling by half-assed excuses and shrugs and i don't knows and "Oh lol, i didn't get your texts" and shit?
>>
>>16967033
He could have said

>look if you don't want to hang out with me that's cool, it doesn't have to be awkward, you can just tell me and I'll act normal

Instead he basically took his ball home and used a passive aggressive emoticon.
>>
>>16966110
The girl in your pic's tits must be sagging down to her fucking knees. Look at her shoulders... now look where her tits are. No wonder she's facing away from the camera god damn that's scary.

That's what I think... because your story was almost painful to read I needed to distract myself.
>I'm sorry
>I'm sorry
>Did I tell you I'm sorry
>Hey, I'm sorry that I'm so sorry
The bitch was dismissive the entire time and tried to weasel her way out of your plans like three times.

Move on. Now apologize for moving on Drama Queen.
>>
Prob didn't need the "have a nice life" but if you ever feel like a girl is always making "excuses" or reasons not to meet up, just walk away.

Some girl's don't know how to let a guy down, some girls like the attention and some girls like playing dumb and clueless.

We've all been there. The whole "shes been in a three year relationship" even if its truthfully or not is an annoying trump rejection card.

But coming back to reason yourself was just horrible. Now, if she called you to complain that is another scenario but it's always engulfed me in flames when I picked the phone up, regardless how clever I thought I was.
>>
>>16967052
>Excuse me, miss, do you need help with that?
>I have a boyfriend
>>
>>16967072
No dummie it's more like

>hey, want to grab a coffee sometime?

>no thanks, I'm not interested
Was that so fucking hard?? By "from the beginning", I'm pretty sure he meant "the first time he wanted to hang out".
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.