[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i showed a girl my pic and she stopped talking to me is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Super_Troopers-1.jpg (80 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
Super_Troopers-1.jpg
80 KB, 424x600
i showed a girl my pic and she stopped talking to me

is this a sign I need to kill myself?
>>
Post pic. I'll give a sincere answer.
>>
>>16965380
i dont care for an opinion but sure, have fun
>>
If you are feeling insecure about your looks, lose the weight and lose some hair. Don't just say things like "oh she doesn't like how I look, time to kill myself"
>>
>>16965398

get a haircut, trim that fucking gross beard and start lifting bruh
>>
>>16965398
Nah, just need to take better care of yourself. Lose some of that weight and shave. You look like you'd be a guy who'd pull women regularly if you worked out a bit.
>>
>>16965398
Your face isn't bad, and you look like you were blessed with a good complexion (lucky bastard). Your hair and beard look like shit though. It screams either nerd or redneck. Shave it off or keep it short because your mustache area is particularly thin. Get a nice haircut. Something short will look best. If you want to have a little length to it, cut it just long enough that you can put it up in the front to keep it off your forehead. You could lose a little weight, but you're not so fat that your fatness alone would deter a lot of girls.
>>
>>16965398
You're not attractive by any means but there's more to life than looks so
>>
>>16965373

i like plums. but i hate oranges.

despite this, plums prove to be the popular fruit, though i am not a low quality person for appreciating the plu,
>>
>>16965398

you are ugly as sin, but its all surface. you actually look like yuo have a solid face, and losing weight and not gluing pubes to your face would make you a great person.

drop 50 pounds and in one year you will be sexy as fuck
>>
well thanks I guess.
>>
>>16965398
You're alright, solid 7 I'd say. Ditch that friend of yours that's holding you though, his beard looks like trash.
>>
part of me knows you're being honest, but the other part knows you're fat and ugly just like me yet you lack the heart to show yourself

I mean who other than low-self esteem fags would post on this board?
>>
File: 1420522639960.jpg (206 KB, 558x1280) Image search: [Google]
1420522639960.jpg
206 KB, 558x1280
>>16965539

>mfw
>>
File: 1433787317220.png (218 KB, 320x357) Image search: [Google]
1433787317220.png
218 KB, 320x357
>>16965457
I think OP would look really good if he just lost a few pounds (he's not obese after all, just somewhat chunky), shaved the neckbeard (Those NEVER look good) and found a better haircut that complemented him

If he likes his beard, then a full beard + mustache instead of neckbeard.

That's all advice I can give, OP. Hit the gym, shave and find a better hairstyle .
>>
>>16965398
cut your hair
trim your beard (either entirely or at least to a length where it doesn't look like pubes)
lose some weight
wear nicer clothes (not applicable since your cat fishing, but hopefully you don't where that in public)
>>
>>16965373
You can die at any moment, and when you do your life will feel like it passed in a second. So there's really no need to kill yourself.
>>
>>16965373
Lower your standards. If she dropped you because of the pic, she thought you were attractive from what you said, but doesn't like how you looked (assuming you talked first before sending pics)
>>16965398
Fatties only, you don't deserve a thin or fit girl. And lose the beard, it's not fooling anyone. If you don't know what the girl really looks like (like on a dating site if her picture isn't clear), she's probably too pretty/ thin for you
>>
>>16965398
You're actually fairly attractive -- at least to me (I'm bisexual.). I mean if you lost some weight and did something with your hair and your beard you'd look pretty great.
>>
>>16965398
Constructive criticism here
Tame your hair, you don't need to cut it all or shave it all of but make it look cleaner
>>
>>16965398
Get rid of your fucking neckbeard
>>
>>16965398
You look fine i think you just look a bit bulky because your arm doesn't seem too fat at all..

Just get a haircut and trim your beard bro you actually look great but you just don't take care of yourself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.