[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she gonna get pregnant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: pic.jpg (686 B, 198x124) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
686 B, 198x124
My girlfriend stayed the night for four days and we had unprotected sex for the most part of that time. She had her monthly for the first couple days, and it ended the last few days. Is she gonna get pregnant regardless of her period just ending? What are the chances? Thank you
>>
>>16964542

Did you ejaculate inside of her? If so, there's always chance even if she isn't ovulating.
>>
Yeah. I did. For the whole 4 days almost.

I heard that sperm stays alive for like, 5 days inside. Is that true? If so then she could get pregnant around the time of ovulation if my sperm was still alive.
>>
>>16964542

>>16964542

As long as her period is normal (every 28-30 days), it's extremely unlikely. Ovulation takes place 2 weeks after the first day of her period, and during that time there is only a window of about 24 hours in which she can actually get pregnant.

I wouldn't worry.
>>
Well I just calculated her ovulation and it would be by the 16th, she'd be fertile.

Is there still a way she got pregnant? like, if my fellas lasted that long?
>>
>>16964591
Sperm can last even up to 7 days.

>>16964599
Even if periods seem completely regular, the ovulation might be all over the place.

OP, how long ago was this? Maybe you can still use emergency contraception.
>>
She stood at my house from the seventh to the night of the 11th.

Her last monthly began the 3rd or 4th and ended the 8th or 9th. I used a calculator and it said her next fertile period would be between the 13-16th.
>>
>>16964691
Bruh what were you thinking.
>>
>>16964542
The strong sperm can live for a while
>>
What if I want her to get pregnant? ehhhh???

The guy above said it's 2 weeks after the period, but the ovulation calculator says between the 13-16th. Does it matter when her monthly ends or when it starts? Because if we start from its start then the 13-16th would've been about 2 weeks almost.
>>
>>16964711
It doesn't matter how long the period lasts, all that matters is the day it starts. From that day to the start day of the next period = 1 cycle.
>>
Alright. So her ovulation would be around the time of the 13th.

And we had sex for four days straight almost, so....?
>>
>>16964736
So she could be pregnant, she could not be.
>>
Does it matter the amount of times I had sex?
>>
>>16964786
The more semen you got in there, the greater the chances
>>
>>16964786
If you had sex 0 times, she is not pregnant.
>>
Can they get more fertile the moments before ovulation? Like, a climbing ladder of fertility after the period? The ovulation being their most fertile, and it impossible to concive afterwards?
>>
>>16964820
A woman can only get pregnant when the egg is present (which it only is for up to 24 hours). Sperm have to fertilize it then.

The thing is, ovulation is extremely hard to predict accurately, sperm are viable for up to a week, and there are millions of them.

You basically have an army waiting for the egg to come, and that army starts dying off the longer it's waiting.
>>
So the more I did it the more I fucked myself over? Because there's more sperm that can last up to the seven days?
>>
:/

Don't have sex if you aren't ready fpr the consequences.

Is she worried about it, or only you?
Sperm can live up to 7 days. If she isn't worried, I wouldn't be either. Be a fucking man and talk to her about it instead of asking fpr advice on here. WTF. What if she was pregnant? What would your next move be? Think about this shit before you stick your prick in there.
>>
Why don't you fuck off? I didn't tell you any of the circumstances other than the fact that we had sex.

And I can't talk to her either, not for a while. So I'm stuck here with only the knowledge I do have or else I wouldn't be asking on here.

And if she did get pregnant I wouldn't care either. It wouldn't devastate me.
>>
>>16964871
Yes pretty much
>>
>>16964697
/thread
>>
>>16964916
you have to be 18 or older to post on 4chan
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.