[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
To all my brothers and sisters on 4chan i need your help. I just checked my dating profile (OK Cupid) and a girl messaged me "hi" I have no idea where to go from here normally I'm the one sending the awkward text. But she looks like a really nice lady so what do I do 4chan bros
>>
I'm the one in black
>>
Reply in binary because it's a bot
>>
>>16961939

boy you're ugly. respond. look at her profile and see if there is a common interst to mention
>>
Lol but I'm pretty sure she is real she looks less then average you catch my drift
>>
she did you a solid and sent the first message, too easy, say hi and ask if anythings new. it sets her up to either ask about future plans
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 640x1136
Lol I'm not that ugly bro
>>
Shit didn't mean to put her name
>>
Don't respond OP. "Hi" is such a mediocre response, you can do better.

I never respond to girls that open with "Hi" or "Hey" or "Hows it goin?"

Thats just plain ole dumb
>>
>>16961963

you are that ugly. you are exactly as ugly as i implied. id even say you're pretty ugly.
>>
I don't see a picture of you brother :)
Anyways this is very helpful thus far and your negativity isn't going to affect that
>>
Anyone else please don't make me ask on /b/ I don't want to be called a f*****
>>
>>16961996
>>16962025

even the posts calling you ugly told you what to do mate.

>i dont see a picture of you

a picture of me doesn't make you any less ugly mate.

that being said, how do you know what she looks like if she doesnt have any pics?
>>
She does have pics?
>>
I just didn't put them up out of respect
>>
>>16962083
>>16962086

sorry misread many as any.

all that being siad, you got your advice. ask her what age she wants to teach. shes eager to meet it seems, so dont worry about being too hasty with a casual date suggestion
>>
Thanks bro :-)
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 640x1136
Wish me some fucking luck lady's and gents
>>
>>16961973
Because girls get hundreds of messages daily that say 'hi', 'hey', or 'how's it going?'. It is white noise to them. Op, on the other hand, gets no messages. The subject could be (no subject) and he'll still zero in on it like a cat watching a fly.
>>
>>16962147

keep doing what you're doing, just be optimistic and don't worry about the results
>>
Thanks anon
>>
>>16962096
Spooky, I misread "many" as "any" as well.
>>
This is the cutest thread, I love it. Hope it works it between you two op. You seem like a very positive person.
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 640x1136
Yyeeeaa guys it worked she started talking to me :-)
>>
is this thread real? holy shit
>>
>>16962262
you fucking sperg holy shit
and i thought i was a sperg
>>
What's a sperg
>>
>>16962227
Run.
FUCKING. RUN.
>>
>>16962262
i feel bad for her, now shell feel obliged to respond
>>
Come on guys there's nothing wrong with a woman who likes a little equality
>>
>IT-NETWORKING inspire them to be IT-NETWORKING

>INSPIRING TEACHERS

>girls are smarter than boys lol XDD

Both of you need to down a couple gallons of bleach asap
>>
Can't ruin my mood anon ^^^ :-)
>>
some advises OP.
never post profile info in an anonymous image board.
delete those pics immediately
Also set up a date and have fun with her. She looks cute and had the balls to message you. So don't be a pussy.
>>
How do I delete photos
>>
>>16962294
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D
>>
I keeps saying something went wrong
>>
>>16962333
wait,
bf could me best friend. Stupid acronyms
>>
Help me delet the photos 4chan
>>
Sorry that it ended like this bros maybe I will have better luck getting a date next time :-)
>>
>>16962344
wait
what she said?
what went wrong?
>>
When she said bf she ment boy friend and it's still going well
>>
>>16962356
ask her if her bf knows she has a profile in a dating website.
>>
When she said bf she ment best friend and it's still going well
>>
You guys are fucked up witch one of you is messing with this poor lady
>>
>>16962375
you know this is 4chan, right?
what the fuck were you expecting to happening after posting personal info here?
You have been cockblocked by the internet.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.