[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell the guy that likes me that I'm not really a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18
File: 1458857942953.jpg (14 KB, 236x244) Image search: [Google]
1458857942953.jpg
14 KB, 236x244
How do I tell the guy that likes me that I'm not really a girl?
>>
lemme grab my popcorn....dis gonna be gud
>>
>>16961028
>ITT: problems that never happened
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 550x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 550x275
>>
Don't
>>
Ask if he wants to fuck, then take off your clothes and show him. What could go wrong?
>>
You don't. It's 2016, he shouldn't be assuming.
>>
Pics of you, or else we won't believe this actually happened.
>>
File: 1457511646283.jpg (28 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1457511646283.jpg
28 KB, 600x549
>>16961046
I'm not OP but you have no idea.
Every time a man looks at me in that way I immediately have to start planning a way to get out of it without being beaten or telling him to fuck off and getting a reputation for being an icy bitch or worst of all everyone finding out I'm a tranny.
The worst is when it's a guy I actually think is attractive because even on the off chance he wouldn't mind, no man worth being with should be stuck with a cheap imitation girl who can't have babies and won't live past 50
>>
>>16961028
"anon, im a dude. sorry for misleading you."
preferably in public, for safety purposes.
>>
File: Katya_Pero.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Katya_Pero.webm
2 MB, 640x360
I'd never be with a trap, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck a really convincing one. Especially if none of my friends or family knows them, I'd string it along for a while. There's a lot of people open to it but I don't think there's any secret tricks to spot one.

You could probably probe a bit about his sexuality to see if he's a prude or not. Like ask him jokingly if he'd fuck a girl who looks like a guy or what the gayest thing he's ever done is. If he's just disgusted by the questions or overall uncomfortable end the conversation and get the fuck out. If he's playful and not outright angered by gay shit, there's a good chance he'd fuck your boipussy senseless.
>>
>>16961069
ffs this mentality is worse than homophobia
>>
>>16961143
best answer imo
>>
>>16961028

Depends if this is online or not OP. I made friends on an MMO with people who believed I was a girl for years and really became close friends. Still am, with a few.

Looking back though I wish Id been upfront in the beginning. So yeah, maybe do that.
>>
Oh c'mon, your bf may have already figured out your are a trap, or he's really retarded, there is a lot of signs you can use to detect a not-a-girl boy: Adam's apple, fingers length, waist, voice, legs angle, girlish. Just do it.
>>
tell him you have a good boipussy and you are willing to suck cock.
>>
>>16961182
Some guys are just naturally feminine, you underestimate how convincing someone can be. Plus most guys are not looking for those differentiating traits if they're even there.
>>
>>16961230
You say that, but the only convincing people have had a lot of work done. Some guys may be less masculine, but it's never hard to see that someone was born a male. Sometimes pictures can be convincing, but that doesn't carry over into meeting in person.
>>
>>16961239
>the only convincing people have had a lot of work done
Absolutely not. I know a trans girl that is 5'2" and has never been on HRT or had surgery, has a super feminine voice and looks the part. Not masculine in any way. Always fools the guys around her.

>it's never hard to see that someone was born a male
It is if they're feminine and they don't want you to know they're male.

If you haven't met a convincing trans girl then I can see why would think that but they're out there.
>>
>>16961239
t. shut in internet virgin

Don't compare trans girls to the 10/10 18 year olds you masturbate to online, compare them to the smattering of random women you see at the mall.
>>
>>16961230
not really true. my cousin is mtf and hangs out with lots of others. i've never been even close to fooled by a mtf irl
>>
>>16961250
The average MtF is not very feminine though even after HRT and tons of make up. You just haven't met a convincing one.
>>
>>16961028
"Yeah, senpai, I have a cock"
>>
>>16961247
I've heard that sort of testimony a number of times, but whenever I see pictures they're not like they were described. Never sure if people sincerely can't tell, or if it's just something they say because they're supporting their friends by saying that kind of thing.

I'm sure there are some convincing ones, but I have yet to see any that were presented in reasonable circumstances. It's all either lots of work done, or clever work with photos.

>>16961249
It's not really about how attractive they are, just how obvious it is that there's a penis under there. Facial structure, way of walking, body shape, voice, even smell. There are too many things that scream "male!" for you to dress it up and have it be gone. It's just not something that's ever fooled me.
>>
>>16961249
>compare them to the smattering of random women you see at the mall.
This. Trans girls can blend in because most women aren't fairy princesses themselves. There are a lot of butch creatures out there.
>>
>>16961028
>How do I tell the guy that likes me that I'm not really a girl?
From a safe distance.

And next time, be upfront about it. No small number of transwomen get seriously injured or even killed in moments like this. That's not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination, but you can reduce the risk of it happening to you to near zero by being upfront.
>>
>>16961295
This. I also keep seeing "OMG you've just never seen a good one, that's because they blend in" but then when they show you these alleged chameleons it never checks out. (Besides which the odds of seeing any kind of a tranny are pretty low since there's so few of them)
>>
>>16961115
Wait, do trannies have a lower lifespan expectancy?
>>
File: 1458794935019.jpg (179 KB, 724x936) Image search: [Google]
1458794935019.jpg
179 KB, 724x936
>>16961250

this bitch is a trans cam girl, so youre saying you would think this is a man on the street?
>>
File: 1458850322240.jpg (245 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1458850322240.jpg
245 KB, 720x960
>>16961250
>>16961923

or her? another Trans cam girl
>>
File: somik.png (276 KB, 349x524) Image search: [Google]
somik.png
276 KB, 349x524
>>16961250
>>16961260

the world of trannies gets much better after you stop focusing on the ugly ones ;)

pic related.
>>
You should've told him upfront. This is a shitty traumatizing thing to do to someone. You took his choice I'm sexuality away while demanding your special snowflake shit. This is why I can't stand traps/trans. I have no problem with your sexuality or wearing a skirt but when you demand we call you female to feed your delusions and present yourself as a female to others it's pretty shit. All the whining and bitching about muh trans/traps special sexuality and gender yet you don't even embrace it or be honest about it. You want us to give you special treatment, literally enable your loss of reality, make up new terms for your tumblr but then lie and try to hide it until you are in a situation like this. Maybe he'll be okay with it but what if it seriously traumatized him? Only your selfish sexual fantasies matter right? For fucks sake be honest about what you are because you chose it. Why should we support your sexuality when you completely disregard and disrespect others sexuality? Just fucking say you are a dude up front. No amount of cosmetic surgery and mutilation of your generals will make you biologically female. You are a transexual. We have given you surgery, support, and your very own special snowflake gender so be upfront about it or put your dick back on.
>>
>>16961328
Trans women or traps only get away with it online with still pictures or angles/filters on their cam. If you've ever met one in real life you can instantly tell it's a man. Can cut their dick off but you can't take away the entire natural build and masculinity.
>>
>>16961930

>world of trannies
>better

One of these things is not like the other.
>>
>>16961952

my ex girlfriend passes flawlessly and she explained why you always seen ugly trannies in the spot light.

There is a decent amount of trans girls who transitioned very young, and by very i mean pre-male puberty. They don't post on internet forms and they don't tell anyone because they are stealth and normies.

most of my ex's friends were girls like this, and i'd be damned, all of them looked and acted like bio females, she disclosed this info with me cuz we dated for 6.5 years and really trusted each other, other wise she wouldn't have told anyone about her and her friends "old self".

most of the trannies u see online and on 4chan and in chatrooms are the ugly, neet, depressive ones. they put no effort into there looks and cry all day about it.
>>
Um dress as a man beat way to tell him op
>>
File: rhps-how-bout-that.gif (806 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
rhps-how-bout-that.gif
806 KB, 245x180
>>16961941
>We have given you
>>
>>16961952
>Trans women or traps only get away with it online with still pictures or angles/filters on their cam
Except no. You probably see trans women out in the street everyday but you'll never know the difference unless they're just a particularly bad example.
>>
>>16961926
Holy shit it looks like a fish. Is it a man transitioning to fish?
>>
>>16961974
What the fuck. What kind of parents would mutilate their child's genitals and feed them hormones pre puberty? There's no fucking way. And I'm sure she looked like a dude still you just want to believe she was an awkward weird qt girl. Nope she has a males body and is attempting to be feminine. Of course you're going to say your own ex was passable bc you think if she's passable it makes you not gay. Except it doesn't. Who would proudly admit their ex looked like a total manly trap? No one.

>>16961981
That's right. We have to all walk on eggshells and support crazy to be politically correct because you want to pretend you're a girl. I don't care if you're trans or gay my issue is saying you're female. I'm not going to support your made up sexuality when you trick others into yours. If you don't want to tell people you are trans/trap then keep your dick attached. I'm not going to respect your sexuality when you disregard everyone else's for selfish reasons. Especially with all the special treatment you demand already.
>>
>>16961989
we all know you're a dude people just don't want to deal with you or make it weird
>>
File: 14459052523880.jpg (180 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
14459052523880.jpg
180 KB, 720x960
>>16961997

you think shes ugly???????
>>
>>16962006
I think he looks like a fucking fish with those weird lips and wide-spaced eyes. Maybe a kissing gourami. Fish are pretty, but I wouldn't fuck one.
>>
The problem with society is that men are not allowed to dress and act like girls

If they were then there would be no transgenders and just people with body complexes
>>
>>16961941
Christ. Trans people aren't responsible for other folks being attracted to them. That's absolutely ridiculous.

You have the hots for somebody? Your business. Be a fucking adult and take on a little responsibility.

Now, misleading somebody in order to date them, THAT is scummy.
>>
File: x-2_Lc1jk88.jpg (98 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
x-2_Lc1jk88.jpg
98 KB, 480x640
>>16962013

idk bro she prettty fuckable, ur lying to yourself
>>
I told my boyfriend on our second date and he couldn't believe it. I had to show him my balls before he would believe me. He was okay with it, albeit a little awkward at first.
>>
>>16962017
Hahahaha it's other people's fault for having the hots for them? No. They lie about their real gender and then pursue men/women while leading them on. Don't lie in the first place.
>>
>>16962001
>What the fuck. What kind of parents would mutilate their child's genitals and feed them hormones pre puberty?

The standards of care in cases like this are actually pretty simple: let the kid dress/present how they want, regular blood tests to tell when puberty is about to ramp up, start them on testosterone blockers so that it doesn't happen, let them start taking hormones when they're developmentally capable of making the decision (middle of high school, generally), then do surgery if you're going to when they're adults.

The thing to keep in mind here is that testosterone does some pretty irreversible things, but its easy and fairly safe to just stop the clock and make sure it isn't a phase.
>>
My best friend (who I coincidentally met on /fit/) finds traps really attractive and I think he would probably date one over a pretty girl desu. I think you will find someone who is cute, into you, and likes that you're a trap or at least is indifferent.

I totally understand the worry about being hurt or yelled at if you tell them. Have you tried online dating? That is a good way to fliter people. Except maybe just make friends first online, and then progress into dating. Like social networking, tinychat, 4chan rather than tinder or okcupid.
>>
>>16962026
Prime example of someone who forced their sexuality on someone. Sad you have such little respect for your boyfriend he deserves much better. It's great that he turned out to be such an understanding guy but that is not always the case. None the less you took his choice in sexuality away from him by lying until the second date.
>>
>>16961250
if you were fooled, you wouldn't know it, fool
>>
File: sbvfe.jpg (244 KB, 1000x1080) Image search: [Google]
sbvfe.jpg
244 KB, 1000x1080
>>16962001
If you go out of your way to make other people feel shitty, that says better things about them than it does about you.
>>
boys, boys, lets not fight.

Why not just stick your dick in w/e makes it hard?

if you don't like traps, cool, if you do, cool.

I don't get why others try so hard to police other peoples likes and dislikes.
>>
>>16962062
I hope you don't mean I'm going out of my way to make them feel shitty. They did fucked up things to other human beings and posted about it. It's not going out of my way and it's not being shitty. I'm not pursuing traps/trans to bully them I'm telling them the truth about how what they did was completely disrespectful. It should offend all human beings. You want to give them special treatment because of their sexuality? They deserve to be trans/trap? Defending their right to embrace their sexuality while they trick and deceive others and take away their choice in sexuality. But those people don't matter right?

>>16962064
Fine and dandy with me. But let others know what they are about to stick their dick in and give them a choice.
>>
>>16962019
nope nope nope
>>
I usually tell them on the first or second date. Never had a problem.
>>
>>16962075
I would like for you to acknowledge that more than sixty years of psychological research shows that guided and well-supervised gender transition has been the most helpful approach for some people who experience gender dysphoria, and I would like for you to drop the attitude that trans people are intent on inconveniencing other non-trans people by solving their own stress when it is in a healthy way. I am glad you have this anonymous board on which to vent your tantrum, and to think that you're probably not really this vitriolic in real life when you have to deal with real examples of the human experience gives me comfort.
>>
>>16961974
>dated a man for 6.5 years
>he transitioned before puberty
>i.e. probable minimum of ten years ago
>anywhere in the world permitting prepubescent sex reassignment in 2005
Yeah, no. This is a cute lie, but you forgot about how time exists and shit.
>>
>>16961989
>You probably see trans women out in the street everyday
There's like 40k trannies in the US, out of 320 million people. Odds are he *never* sees them. If he's seen three MTFs in the street and clocked them, statistically that's likely to be all the MTFs he's ever seen.

But uh, keep up the bullshit by all means, I doubt you're able to function without telling yourself these lies.
>>
>>16962127
>There's like 40k trannies in the US, out of 320 million people
Citation needed. Stop spouting bullshit.

You're delusional if you think there's only 40k.
>>
>>16962110
>I would like for you to acknowledge that more than sixty years of psychological research shows that guided and well-supervised gender transition has been the most helpful approach for some people who experience gender dysphoria
Not him, but what the fuck has this got to do with anything? Oh, you feel good? So that makes it okay to lie? You people always spit this fucking argument every time someone points out that your "solved stress" comes at the cost of aggressively brainwashing all of society to believe in a lie, but all you're saying is "lying on a massive scale is okay if it makes me feel good", how the fuck do you think that's defensible at all? Why would he go OH OKAY, YOU *LIKE* THE RESULTS OF YOUR LIES, *WELL THEN*, I DIDN'T REALIZE?
>>
>>16961028
This is a really delicate operation, as you clearly understand. It would be wise to evaluate how he feels about non-heteronormative relationships before you out yourself. >>16961145 listed a couple of good ideas. You might also take note of any movies or TV series he's watched or is aware of that have trans characters. Hedwig and the Angry Inch is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I think I would feel that way even if I weren't transgender myself.

It is also important to consider whether or not your acquaintance is primarily from online encounters. If so, and if he lives a good distance from you, it would be safer to tell him about your physiology than if you knew him in person and he lived locally to you. If your relationship does involve meeting locally and you decide to do the big reveal, it's not a bad idea to involve a supportive friend of yours on the occasion in case your cutie pie has a bad reaction to the news. Whichever way you go with it, it would be best to be honest and open, and perhaps prepare a prompt for yourself ahead of time. Be aware that he will have many questions about your past and about your future, some which you may not be prepared to answer, but you should be ready to have the conversation and don't plan to wing it. If you want to move ahead in your intimacy however, telling him about this part of you is an important step.
>>
>>16962127
>There's like 40k trannies in the US
lol? Is this nigga serious? 40k is like San Francisco alone.
>>
>>16962139
>only 40k
>only
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a delusional person's delusional... and, I wasn't, since I called it, so that checks out, then. The 40k figure was actually a courtesy estimate to be as nice as possible about this. Let's look at Wikipedia: "the DSM-IV (1994) says that roughly 1 in 30,000 assigned males and 1 in 100,000 assigned females seek sex reassignment surgery" which averaged out would actually mean there are *less than 5k* trannies in the US. However, the same Wiki page (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual#Prevalence BTW) also says that "Olyslager and Conway ... estimate the number of post-op women in the US to be 32,000" which, paired with the well-known lower frequency of FTMs (as you can see above) is more or less where the 40k figure comes from, which is the one *advocates* throw around, let me make that clear. That's the puff number. I used that so nobody would be a fag about the figures and just get the idea, but I see that I expected too much. And I freely admit that: I shouldn't have expected nobody to act like a fag on 4chan.
>>
>>16962110
>vent my tantrum

You're missing the point entirely to be an sjw for trans rights! It is not about them being transgender. It's about them demanding we create this gender for them and respect it but then they lie and say they are female instead. You asked for us to accept transgender so you could embrace your sexuality. Then you hide it in shame. We go out of our way as a society to accommodate their being transgender and respect their sexuality. But when a trap or trans lies to someone they are romantically pursuing whether a male or lesbian and says they are female they are taking away that person's right to choose their sexuality. They want to be transgender then they should be transgender and proud. Instead they trick other and wait until the second date like the poster above to reveal their actual gender. Now that guy who may be straight is out on a date with a man and his sexuality is compromised. She led him on and lied to trick him into being gay. He may have been okay with it but what if he wasn't? He could never take back that he dated maybe even kissed another dude. His entire sexual identity was torn from him and that can be absolutely traumatizing. But we make all these special terms and treatment for transgender so they don't have to struggle with their sexuality and get a choice and the freedom to choose while they are taking that away from others. Why do they deserve special treatment and a choice in sexuality but not non trans human beings?

If you want to be transgender or a trap then do it. Make that choice and just like a man would say he's a man tell people honestly about the gender you got to choose to accommodate you. You want to defend them because why? They don't even admit or are proud of what they've chosen to become. They are ashamed and now have the ability to trick others because we've gone so far out of our way to give them this chance to be themselves.
>>
>>16962161
>Hedwig and the Angry Inch is one of my favorite movies of all time, and I think I would feel that way even if I weren't transgender myself.
Nah, you wouldn't. I understand why you believe that, but you wouldn't. Take it from me.
>>
File: mabel boogie.gif (503 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
mabel boogie.gif
503 KB, 300x400
>>16962141
I'm just saying this particular therapeutic approach has decades of research backing up its effectiveness, and that you disagree with it by no means reduces its effectiveness and, when done at a good pace with good professional and family support, those who transition aren't typically putting anyone out except haters looking to beef.
>>
>>16962172
>the only transsexuals are post-op
And that's why you're a fucking moron. It's estimated that there's at least a million trans people in the US so about 500k MINIMUM. You are not trans the moment you cut off you dick, that's not how that works. At least know what you're talking about.
>>
>>16962163
Those are traps not transexuals. Or crossdressers.
>>
>>16962180
>haters looking to beef
That's a really weird typo of "all straight men and a sizable portion of women".
>>
>>16962183
Trans is a mental thing, it's not your body.

There's a clear difference between crossdressers and trans. Crossdressers can eventually be trans but crossdressing itself is not trans. There's a lot of straight heterosexual crossdressers, it's a fetish. Trans is gender identity, it has nothing to do with what you were born with or what you do with your body in the futrue.
>>
File: 1459038648185.png (509 KB, 1105x1358) Image search: [Google]
1459038648185.png
509 KB, 1105x1358
>>16962183
You really are clueless. I wish /lgbt/ was here to just mock you endlessly.
>>
>>16962180
I'm sure a person with a delusion they are a dinosaur would be happy if we pretended they were a dinosaur too. It helps them because we are giving into their delusions so they don't have to face reality and face their actual problems. Everyone then coddles them and gives them special treatment so they won't spiral into crazy again to be politically correct.

>>16962181
Please cite a source on transexual population in the us. Because the other posted provided an actual source for the numbers he gave originally.
>>
>>16962196
And how the fuck do "mind trannies" affect the probability of Anon walking past trannies and failing to notice they're the opposite sex they try to present themselves as? Let's not lose sight of what we were actually discussing, here.
>>
>>16962196
>>16962203
The guy claims all of San fransico is transgender and you think me saying the people you're assuming are transgender are probably traps or crossdressers is inaccurate? Literally what.
>>
>>16962183
I'm a transsexual but I'm never cutting off my private parts. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>16962181
>demands source
>gets source
>starts flailing around and raging
>makes crazy claims
>no source
>>
>>16962217
>The guy claims all of San fransico is transgender
The population of SF is like 900k.
>>
>>16962219
This. I have no desire to cut off my willie, I'm okay with just HRT.
>>
>>16962206
>I'm sure a person with a delusion they are a dinosaur would be happy if we pretended they were a dinosaur too. It helps them because we are giving into their delusions so they don't have to face reality and face their actual problems. Everyone then coddles them and gives them special treatment so they won't spiral into crazy again to be politically correct.
Yep, that's the one. The fact that a guy who thinks he's Napoleon becomes happy if you put a retarded hat on his head is completely irrelevant to whether that's a good thing to do, let alone whether you should force everyone to acknowledge him as emperor of France.
>>
File: 1441590908134.gif (61 KB, 300x351) Image search: [Google]
1441590908134.gif
61 KB, 300x351
>>16962213
>"mind trannies"
What the fuck? I can't tell if you're trolling, I can't believe this.
>>
>>16962223
Post-op transsexuals are only a tiny portion of the trans community.
>>
>>16962252
>also not a source
Good shot, try again.
>>
>>16962206
>>16962234
Perhaps we shouldn't confuse something that you can't take steps to do (yet) with something that you can take steps to do. Beefers gonna beef.
>>
>>16962256
Okay I see your game, you're either trolling or an idiot that doesn't want to admit he's wrong. I'm still laughing that you think you're only trans when you cut your dick off. I suppose you think FtM are only trans when they glue a dick on themselves?
>>
>>16962219
Where in that statement does it say you're not transgender if you don't cut off you're private parts?

>>16962234
Hahahaha fucking this

I like how you're all avoiding the fact this person lied and didn't say he was transgender but pretended to be female. He's not a proud and happy transgender he wanted the means to be able to trick others into thinking he was a female for his own personal sexual desires. Why are you supporting this person that forced a sexuality on another human being? You think it's okay for the guy in op situation to not get a choice in being gay or straight but we should create this entire gender and process for op just so they get that very right they are taking from others? You're not a proud happy transgender if you are telling people you are female. You are a con artist that used means given out of wanting to respect other human beings and allow them to be comfortable with themselves to trick others and remove their choice in sexuality.
>>
>>16962243
At least try to keep up. Here, I'll summarize this one time:
>I can always clock trannies walking past them in the street
>Nuh-uh you can't because there are probably tons of stealth trannies who totally fool you
>Naw, that's a fantasy, there aren't enough trannies for that to even be true
>Nuh-uh because trans is a mental thing and tons of people are just trannies in their minds without transitioning
>Okay but how do these "mind trannies" you're postulating affect *Anon's chances of seeing transitioned people in the street* and not recognizing them for what they are?
>>
>>16962264
>gib sauce
>okay
>nuh-uh, lies
>okay, return sauce?
>HAHA LOL TROL EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S TRUE
Jesus God, this is cancer. What's so fucking hard about sourcing the claim that post-op transsexuals are only a tiny portion of the trans community if it's so obvious?

Starting to think Hiroshimoot should just global-ban all posters showing signs of being trannies t b h.
>>
>>16962119
she still had a penis u dip fuck
>>
>>16962270
The thing is, you're assuming when you start accepting your trans identity it's just one big step. It's not nothing or cutting your dick off.

Transsexuals identify as the opposite gender, that's the main thing. But there are several phases.

1. Dress the part.
2. Dress the part and are on HRT.
3. Dress the part, are on HRT, then get the operation to convert their genitalia.

The large majority of transsexuals are either 1 or 2. 3 is a very small minority.

Those super feminine trans girls are usually number 2. You need to get your dick cut off to be a convincing female.

That's why that statistic about "only 40k post-op trans" is so stupid because that's just a minority of the group. Just google how many estimated trans people there are to get a real number.
>>
>>16962298
don't need*
>>
>>16962292
I didn't say anything about surgery. At least where I live putting someone on hormones, doing the legal paperwork etc counts as "sex reassignment". I stand by the assertion that there's nowhere on Earth where they'd put a prepubescent boy on hormones in 2005.
>>
>>16962263
>something that you can't take steps to do (yet)
>put a bicorn hat on a lunatic
No, I think you can take steps to do that. It's a perfectly reasonable analogy.

(Also, did you just suggest the people who believe they're dinosaurs are wrong now, but wouldn't be wrong in a hypothetical future when we could cram them into dinosaur bodies?)
>>
>>16962298
No one said trans are only people who cut their dicks off. You're arguing with no one. You're ignoring the fact that a cited source gave an estimated population of transexuals. Neither that poster nor the source specified what qualified someone as transexual. Some guy said most of San Fransisco alone is transexual. Instead of providing sources for this you started arguing about something completely irrelevant and not even mentioned. Mostly you are so focused on defining and explaining different types of transexuals you are missing the very important entire purpose of this thread. He did not tell this guy he was pursing romantically that he was a transgender. He lied and said he was a female and now he's caught in his lie. A lie that robbed this guy of the very rights you are so actively trying to argue and demand for op. You are giving op special privilege to deny others their sexuality. Just because they are transgender. Not because they were forced to be but because they chose to be. Encouraging and defending this treatment of others is the shitty discrimination you are trying to blindly defend. Congrats you are a bigot.
>>
>>16962340
>No one said trans are only people who cut their dicks off.
But he did. The argument was how many transsexuals are in the US and he posted a number that was very specifically post-op transsexuals meaning he is so delusional that he thinks transsexuals are only post-op.

>You're ignoring the fact that a cited source gave an estimated population of transexuals.
Except I'm not. I never said that that number of post-op trans was wrong. But that's not what the argument is. It gave an estimated on post-op transsexuals, I'm talking about trans in general.

>Some guy said most of San Fransisco alone is transexual
The population of San Francisco is 837,442 and that anon said obviously jokingly that 40k was the amount there alone. I don't know about you but 40k is not "most" of 837k.

The rest of your post is just garbage.
>>
A long time ago my dad was on an overseas tour and one of his friends was going out with some asain girl who later turned out to be a dude. being the conservative chritian bible beliving fag he is he thought it was evil or something like that. so i can't grow long hair cause i look like a girl.. my dad sucks. i need to grease up my hair as much as possible and not wash it so that my dad don't make me cut it cause if i wash it it looks too straight/feminine. what a dhick biatch
>>
>>16962172
No he didn't make any claim to what a transexual was here is the post >>16962362 what he did is quoted a source. The source said post op and if that's what the government is classifying as transexual then those numbers are accurate. Whether or not others pre op are transexual isn't relevant to the information provided. The other guy was obviously joking about his numbers? Well that joke was his defense against the amount of transgenders in the united states. One guy provided a legit source to make his point. The other guys apparently was just joking about the number for his point. So if it was a joke then there was no argument against the original claim that there are not transexuals roaming everywhere and we pass them everyday but can't tell. We can tell and that original statement was just as ridiculous as that joke.

Rest of my post is garbage? Why because I don't want to sacrifice one man's right to the lifestyle he chooses just so op can take advantage of resources and support for transgenders to become something he is ashamed of being? Why is op more important than the guy he lied to about being female? Because he deserves special treament for wanting to be transgender? You don't get to hurt and deceive others just because you put on a skirt. Call my post garbage all you want but that's because you have no argument against what I am saying. You are so caught up in this sjw attempt to defend trans platform you are condoning doing to that man exactly what you are so proudly fighting against being done to op. Congrats you're a hypocrite and a shitty human being.
>>
>>16962328
>put a bicorn hat on a lunatic
>No, I think you can take steps to do that. It's a perfectly reasonable analogy.
True that this is possible, but
>force everyone to acknowledge him as emperor of France
Won't hold up.

As to whether or not people can transition into being dinosaurs or other animal types in the future is for science to discover. I'm not saying the belief is particularly wrong now, as in the mists of cyberspace you can be anything. I'm not saying it will be right at a point in in time in which it becomes medically possible, but I am willing to evaluate its effect on the individual in question and on society at that time. If it's not harmful, as gender transition now is not harmful when done under professional supervision, I will weigh the idea appropriately. Sociology will probably be even weirder at that point than it is now, but I will continue to explore the depths of possibility.
>>
>>16961850
yes, they suicide when they go past their prime. No one likes an ugly old man who wears girl clothes.
>>
>>16962450
I reversed those posts numbers so just switch them. The ones I linked.
>>
>>16961028
Not reading 100 pages, so this has probably been addressed already, but how can someone not know you're a trap? I mean I can 100% spot a trans woman. You never truly lose your male features, despite how much you try.

In short, he probably knows.
>>
>>16962450
>The source said post op and if that's what the government is classifying as transexual then those numbers are accurate
Except that's not what the government is classifying as trans. I like how you're purposely ignoring the purpose of that number. It's specifically a number about post-op trans, it is not making any sort of statement about what the definition of trans. Sorry but your petty deflection failed, you were wrong. Kill yourself.

>he other guy was obviously joking about his numbers?
Again dodging the argument that was being made. Again your petty deflections aren't going to work.

>One guy provided a legit source to make his point
It is a legit source but it's a legit source that has little to do with the argument that was made, again you're a moron.

Ah so you're resorting ad hominem and semantics now because you've lost this argument and don't want to admit it. My job is down here, you lose sir.
>>
>>16961930
Neck too long. This is probably because of reduced muscle in the shoulders? Trachea and or but less likely Adams Apple available for viewing. However the biggest thing is the man's lack of interest in taking pictures. Just look at the eyes...
>>
File: 1300167892357.png (63 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300167892357.png
63 KB, 250x250
>>16962006
>she
>>
>>16962482
>Except that's not what the government is classifying as trans. I like how you're purposely ignoring the purpose of that number. It's specifically a number about post-op trans, it is not making any sort of statement about what the definition of trans. Sorry but your petty deflection failed, you were wrong. Kill yourself.
I ignored what? I didn't ignore anything and I'm beginning to genuinely believe you are either a bit below average intelligence or maybe can't read english properly. I said very clearly the source provided a number for post op trans. Why are you arguing what we have all already confirmed? I don't care if you think there are ten other ways to be classified as a transexual those weren't included in this study and even if they had been it would still not be a large enough number to even indulge the fantasy that we walk past transexuals every day and can't tell they are males. That would require half of the entire country's population to be transexual. So yes he proved his original argument to be true.
>Again dodging the argument that was being made. Again your petty deflections aren't going to work.
No in fact I was pointing out that the argument being made by the poster with a source was proven accurate through an actual study. Not a joke about San Francisco.
>It is a legit source but it's a legit source that has little to do with the argument that was made, again you're a moron.
You are already agreeing it is a legit source. A source that provides an estimated population count for transexuals in the united states. Completely relevant to his arguement that the population is not large enough for the posters claim that we walk past trans everyday without recognizing them. Moron? You don't even know what you're arguing about. Everything I said was completely accurate.

It's not ad hominem when the statements I made were accurate and not a personal attack like 'moron' but an argument against the information you were providing.
>>
>>16962482
>my job is down here
yup i think you definitely are done* here back to tumblr pls
>>
>>16962176
>I'll support you as long as you do it how I'm comfortable with you acting
I'm not even the person you're replying to but that whole argument is shit. When it comes to your gender or your sex or your body, no one else's opinions or beliefs matter except for your own. You feel "tricked" because you aren't okay with it. You're saying shit like "If you want to be transwhatever, fine go ahead and do it" but you're twisting it to what makes you comfortable. It's not an issue that concerns you and I know you're going to say it does because you could end up meeting someone who is MtF/FtM and you're going to feel like they lied to you. Except you had nothing to do with their decision and their thought process. They don't make these choices going "Heehee, what straight boy can I mess with today?" It's only "traumatizing" if the person has the same beliefs as you, which thankfully, not everyone does. Fake support, everybody.
>>
>>16962625
>I'll support you as long as you do it how I'm comfortable with you acting
Nice try. I said I'll support them as long as they aren't lying about their gender to trick people into dating them. I guess you're right it is about the way they act but it's not about my comfort its about being decent human beings and respecting others choices. I am not going to give respect to someone who is ashamed of who they are and hurt others so they can have their way. Especially when their way is compromising the very principles and values they are demanding from others. So no I am not going to accept a transgender person that pretends to be a female to seduce a guy only to tell them after they've established a romantic relationship, gone on dates, or even been physical with them. If you're a straight man and you find out after a few dates and some making out that this 'girl' is actually transgender and wasn't upfront you're now faced with the trauma that you participated in homosexual activity. You don't want to agree its traumatic because you support gays/trans/traps but you can support them without wanting to participate in the lifestyle. It can destroy his ego and identity make him question his masculinity. He could be ashamed and disgusted because he's heterosexual and was tricked into a gay encounter. He has every right to be disgusted too. Just like a gay man likes men and the thought of sex with women is gross to them a straight male can be grossed out by the thought of sex with another man. Instead of being upfront or even just being a transexual after all the shit you went through to be able to be that person, you lie about your gender and trick a straight man into a gay romance. I mean why become transexual if you are ashamed of what you are? Would it be okay if we forced gay people to participate in heterosexual romantic activities? No in fact all of you are supports of lgbt and fight for their rights to be gay. People deserve the right to be straight too.
>>
>>16962040
I dunno anon, waiting until the second date to break out potential dealbreakers doesn't seem that bad to me as long as the first date isn't too serious. If you're not interested in each other you shouldn't have to spill all your personal info.
Waiting past the second date is bad though, I think.
>>
>>16962139

It's actually 750k
>>
Will be sexist if he hits you? Will be even more sexist if he doesn't?
>>
>>16961952
the funny part is if you've met a convincing trans woman you wouldn't know it so you don't factor it into "trans people I've seen", you just assume they're a woman
>>
>>16962656
>tricking people
you not being able to control what makes your dick dance isn't anyone else's fault m8

you can't expect them to wear a neon sign saying IM A TRANS PERSON so the poor fragile straight boys don't accidentally get a hard on when they look at them
>>
hot
>>
>>16962937
No but I can expect them to not say they are female when they are transgender. And to be upfront with someone that are talking to with a romantic interest. Lying until they've already gone out with you or done something and then dropping the bomb is shitty as fuck.
>>
>>16961850
the pills fuck with our livers and kidneys
plus I tend to drink the pain away so that doesn't help
>>
>>16962978
you're making a lot of assumptions

op just said "guy that likes me", never said anything about dating them or a relationship
>>
File: oiCwih9.jpg (22 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
oiCwih9.jpg
22 KB, 367x500
>>16962035
online dating as a trans girls only attracts two types of guys:
A. 50+ year old married closet gays who want you to fuck their hairy wrinkly asses because it's not gay if it's a girl's delicious sexy dick that they need so bad, and who will probably get drunk and stab you in a fit of rage for tempting him off the straight path
B: pic related
>>
>>16962026
>>16963132
It is in general to traps/trans that do this. And other posters have said they do it. See post above. Not assumptions this is something that happens often. Transwomen get killed a lot for not being honest about their gender upfront. We shouldn't encourage them to lie and trick these men because it can cost them their lives and completely fuck the guy over.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/05/newark_man_found_not_guilty_in.html

Here is an example trans presents himself as female when the guy finds out this whathethoughtwasfemale was actually a male he shot him. Yeah sometimes they wont care but more often than not lying about your gender to straight men ends in violence or murder. Both are victims in my opinion. Yeah shooting may seem drastic but for some people find out you were just making out with a man when you are a straight male can lead to temporary rage. All this transexual had to do was say 'hi i'm a transexual' before flirting and making out with a guy. He knew the man thought he was a female but he didn't care and it cost him his life. Guy couldve been like 'woah no thanks' and walked away from the start but because the trans lied and escalated it to physical sexual interactions it became a much bigger issue.
>>
>>16961069
The assumption as to whether or not someone is male or female is correct about 99% of the time.

But SOMEONE will always end up hitting that 1%.

So yeah this is something that you have to bring up, otherwise you're misleading the other person.

Make this kind of shit clear beforehand, especially when you know the other person involved thinks that you are something that you are not.

Otherwise it's basically fraud lol.
>>
>>16962001
>What kind of parents would mutilate their child's genitals and feed them hormones pre puberty?
It is not all thay common, but when it does happen, it's usually a case of "genital anomaly". The child is born with one gender, but has some kind of inoperable deformity in the genitals such that the doctors and parents agree that the child will never be able to function as that gender. The child is transitioned to the other gender at an extremely young age, often in ways that keep them from ever knowing that they were ever born differently: they have to take " special medicines" and sometimes have "special operations", but the true purpose of these is hidden from them "to avoid confusion".

You can't keep that kind of charade up forever, of course. Usually the child finds out in the run-up to puberty. The hope is that by then, however, they won't be able to see themselves as anything but the gender they transitioned to. This does not always work out as planned: a few cases have even transitioned back.

Obviously, this does not happen very often. Even when it does, it's usually swept under the rug, because it's illegal to do this to people so young. But uncommon though it may be, it's been going on for decades at least. Some think that cruder forms of it may have been going on for centuries.
>>
>>16963366

>it can completely fuck the guy over
>because he chose to commit murder

I agree that hiding your trans status from a partner would be a shitty thing to do, but damn dude, that doesn't excuse that level of violence. I have no sympathy for a guy who goes to jail because he fucking killed someone in a blind rage. That's exactly the type of person that SHOULD be in jail
>>
>>16963366
>It is in general to traps/trans that do this
but you have have reason to believe OP is?

honestly this just sounds like you have a bone to pick work /lgbt/ "in general", do it there
>>
>>16963844
The user that originally posted implied many kids were making this choice pre puberty not having birth defects and getting corrective surgery.

>>16963873
No I don't think it excuses him but I am not surprised by his reaction. He's one of many. Men can go from calm to rage very quickly and all of a sudden it's not a girl in front of you so that restraint is gone. That's a dangerous combination. And could've been avoided completely.
>>
>>16963888
I already linked the post relevant to this.
>>
>>16962026
Did you have FFS?

I need to get a nose job

Not trans though, just want to be cuter and more feminine
>>
>>16963891

>Men can go from calm to rage very quickly

SOME men. I think most people would be upset and angry in that situation, but there aren't many that would go straight to "SMASH SHOOT KILL" I don't really think it's fair to call the murderer a victim, in that scenario. The punishment does not fit the crime.
>>
Why the fuck do people even try to change their gender if
>they still want to hide the fact because they know they're not real women and will never be which makes whole process pointless
>they know they fuck up their kidneys or something and are likely to end up suiciding
>they know most people won't accept that
?
If living normally is pain and you know it'll suck after you try to change your gender, why bother/why not just go straight to killing yourself?
To me it looks like you lose much more than you gain by doing it. And really, lot of people underestimate their brains. Brain can easily bullshit you to feel good in almost every situation, you just have to give it a chance.
>>
File: kissing gourami.jpg (8 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
kissing gourami.jpg
8 KB, 300x191
>>16962019
I think it's living proof that furries/scalies are getting craftier and laying down some money on surgery to gradually turn into the beast within. And her beast is some kind of fish.

Slap some lipstick and a wig on this baby, and you have twinsies.
>>
>>16963366
Your argument relies on the idea that trans people are being dishonest just by being trans. That's incredibly bigoted and ignoring that trans people truly believe they are the opposite gender and so act as such. There is no lies there, they're just dressing how they are.

Also the reason we don't tell everyone is in fact because of the danger you keep talking about. Some people will legitimately attack us before anything has even happened, just talking to us spites anger because oh no they were attracted to a trans person, now they have to take it out on us. I've gone on a lot of dates and I didn't tell half the guys I went out because I knew they would overreact. I just stopped talking to them if I thought they were dangerous.

You're being intellectually dishonest. Straight men are the ones that approach us, not the other way around yet somehow you assume zero responsibility. That makes no sense, you're not a mindless zombie. If trans people bother you then ask if someone is trans.
>>
>>16963554
It doesn't matter how often it's correct. If it's not 100% then you have no reason to assume otherwise.
>>
>>16964662
Nah they are dishonest by saying they are female and lying about being trans. Keep supporting their deception of others and they'll keep getting the shit beat out of them and murdered. Congrats you are encouraging delusions, denying humans basic rights, and now suicide.
>>
>>16961059
Kek
>>
File: Transgender.png (167 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
Transgender.png
167 KB, 960x468
>>16961028
>/lgbt/
Then any place in 4chan is good to post this.
>>
>>16965256

>gender = choice of outfit

These cartoons can just be the dumbest shit
>>
>>16961923
>>16961926
>>16961930
>still images

Images are relatively easy to get the way you want as long as you have some basic features that work with your end goal. If you saw those 3 in a video, I bet it wouldn't look like that. If you have any, feel free to link them and prove me wrong. The third one actually almost looks like a still from a video. In any event, angles are magic.. If you met them in real life, it might be even more obvious than videos.

Now, this was a use of photoshop and we all know it was doctored as fuck, but look at Jenner. Picture that first came out was like "Damn Jenner, lookin' good!" Then we saw Jenner on video without all the digital touch-ups, and heard that voice that's still like a man. Those pictures you posted probably didn't have any photoshop, but I'm betting that they weren't candid shots.
>>
>>16965256
Amazing how people can be so proud of being so ego-centric
>>
>>16961028
im a guy and this is my dream
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.