[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you in long distance relationships, what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x339
For those of you in long distance relationships, what do you think would make your relationship better? What sucks the most about your LDR?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 720x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 720x373
>what would make it better
Less distance

>what sucks the most
The distance
>>
>>16960750
Moving closer together.

Sucky part is I cant surprise her at work with lunch or cuddle. Little things in life but that'll come later.
>>
>>16960763
beat me to it word for word
>>
>>16960750

I plow her extra hard when I take leave desu
>>
better connection.
we only have a vry short ime window where we are both able to be online. shit sucks.

it hate that it feels as if we aren't available the moment we would need each other the most.
>>
>>16960750
A way to make things more personable would make things easier. I hate just texting. And calling/FaceTime only goes so far.
>>
In case you guys don't know about me I'm the regular femanon that posts/lurks here. My bf lives in Arizona and I live in Pennsylvania. Yes it's hard. No I don't reccomend LDRs to anyone for any length for any reason. Too painful
>>
>>16960809
How many guys have you sucked off on the side?
>>
>>16960808
this. i feel like i'm losing intimacy and closeness with every day that passes, no matter how often we text or call. it's just not right.
>>
A way for us to express our sexuality with one another that ISNT just sending nudes. And that long distance sex invention thing is fucking stupid.
>>
>>16960845

maybe if you were better she could send you photos with her cum all over her fingers instead of you being a bitch
>>
>>16960845
ugh, yes. it's frustrating. but there's nothing that can substitute skin on skin
>>
>>16960853
... What?
>>
>>16960853
>her cum

you wot m8
>>
>>16960853
I think what he's trying to say is, if anon was better at sexting or had a bigger dick, she would be able to get off better and... Actually, I have no clue.
>>
>>16960874
i think he tried to say that he got some neat pics from his gf last night and isn't sad about having to sext and nudes atm
>>
>>16960864
>>16960874

>>16960865

if you don't want your girl to get the temptation of fucking other dudes you better learn how to be more intimate with her despite the distance.
>>
>>16960882
girls dont have cum anon
>>
File: IMG_20160326_144351.jpg (57 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_144351.jpg
57 KB, 960x1280
>>16960886

:^)
>>
>>16960882
I talk dirty over the phone, make her orgasm, send her nudes, I do my part. But the distance? You can't compensate for actually having sex. No matter what.
>>
>>16960894
That's gross look at those fat feet

I bet that bitch doesn't even float in water
>>
>>16960886
uhm, yeah they have.
>>
What do you do in a long distance? Play video games? Watch movies and TV shows? But what after that?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.