[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried to tell my gf of 5 months that I loved her and she dumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1372796670016.jpg (1 MB, 1423x2502) Image search: [Google]
1372796670016.jpg
1 MB, 1423x2502
I tried to tell my gf of 5 months that I loved her and she dumped me the next day. We're supposed to talk next week. How do I get her back.

Possibly important: I don't think I meant it, I was caught up in the emotions of the night. The relationship has been fantastic until this point, she used the words "you swept me off my feet" earlier that night.
>>
>>16960549
Why exactly would you want her back?
>>
>>16960549
lmao
>>
>>16960557
because it was a mistake of me to say it, and the relationship is the best one either of us have ever had.
>>
>>16960549
Congrats you just scared her ! Next time don't show any interest that's how you keep a woman.
Half-mean, half-nife.
>>
>>16960577
>best one either of us have ever had
uh, she didn't see it the same
>>
>>16960577
If telling her you loved her was a mistake, being with her was even moreso.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.