[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 19 year old guy and I'm scared of kissing girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the_great_gatsby_house-1600x900.jpg (576 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
the_great_gatsby_house-1600x900.jpg
576 KB, 1600x900
I'm a 19 year old guy and I'm scared of kissing girls or having sex. Wat do?
>>
>>16959824
Do you WANT to kiss girls or have sex?
>>
>>16959824
Don't be afraid, it's nice
>>
>>16959825
YES! But I'm scared.
>>
same here
>>
>>16960287
Are you scared of just going on a date with a girl, too?
>>
You'll get mono and herpes.
No joke. You will if you kiss or have sex.
>>
Nigger, if you have never kissed a girl before it's natural that you are afraid of the first time, don't overthink this, it'll happen and then you'll think that you were a fool for being afraid of it.

My first kiss was hilarious, as the girl leaned in to kiss me, i started to shake and my heart was racing, she put her palm on my chest, started giggling and said "Why is your heart beating so fast anon? Are you in love with me?" and then she kissed me, instantly after i stopped shaking and everything felt so nice and natural. The girl had a strong crush on me and i hadn't told her i never kissed before, in fact, i lied about having other dates before so i didn't look beta as fuck, but she clearly realized it was my first kiss and tried to make it memorable, and it definitely was, i'll never forget it.
>>
>>16960304
No, it's just the act of sex itself that terrifies me. And also I'm kind of an autist, so I never know when to go for the kiss, and stuff like that.
>>
>>16960370
Where do you find women like this?
>>
>>16960382
Well, what >>16960370 said. You could try just going on a date with the girl, that might make you more comfortable around her and thus make you less afraid of it all.
>>
Kiss a boy instead
>>
>>16959824
Get used to chocking the chicken
>>
Kissing scared, awkward, but sweet KVs is my fetish.
>>
I feel the same, except I'm worried about catching some STI like hpv or hiv and am 25. I'm unwilling to participate in one-night-stand / casual sex / hook-up culture as a result.
>>
>>16960386
I was 19 at the time, she was 17 and friends/classmates with my sister.

She saw me picking up my sister at school one day, and a few days later my sister came home from school telling me that there was this girl in her class that wouldn't stop asking her about me and talking about how cute i was.
She came to my house one day saying she had to study with my sister -which later i found out was only an excuse my sister made up to bring her here to see me-, after an hour or so with my sister in her room they went to the living room where i was playing Silent Hill. My sister said she had some important stuff to do somewhere and left the girl there with me, sitting right next to me on the couch watching me play.
I was nervous as fuck but i tried to keep it cool, she was nervous as well and everytime i would face her, she would just smile awkwardly. All of a sudden she started to chat and ask me things about the game, then ask about myself -this is when she asked me if i were dating or seeing someone and i lied about having dated a few girls-, after a while i invited her to play with me which she accepted, she sucked of course, but i didn't even care, i just wanted an excuse to break the ice and make us closer, it worked perfectly, we had some fun with me teaching her how to shoot monsters and when it was about time for her to leave she said she loves horror movies and nervously asked me if we could watch an horror movie together sometime and gave me her number.

1/2
cont
>>
2/2

Fast forward to saturday in the same week, i called her and invited her over to watch a movie, i didn't have any horror movies so i just picked Elite Squad, she didn't have a problem with it, after all, we both knew the movie was just to make noise. And there i was, with a beautiful girl in my bed, pretending to give a fuck about a movie i had already watched and trying not to blackout from anxiousness. We watched the whole fucking movie without doing anything, she just grabbed my arm and slowly rubbed her legs against mine, when the credits were about to roll she turned to me and said "hey anon, the movie is over, there's no excuse for you not to kiss me now", this is when my heart started racing as she leaned in for the kiss and >>16960370 happened.

What made her kisses so good were her lips, she had beautiful full lips, it felt so soft and warm. I wonder if i'll ever get to kiss a pretty girl with lips like those again.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.