[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be happy or glad alone ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 08351.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
08351.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
Let's say you want to learn to be happy or at least glad by yourself (no relationships, no kids).

How did you achieve this ?
>>
>>16959823
You don't. You can't learn to like something you don't like.
>>
I've never wanted kids not because I'd be a shitty mother- I wouldn't be the best or the worst- but because I want that 20 years to live my own life, not raise/pay for kids. I want to explore the world and build a career and do what I want. I don't even like being around kids for more than a couple hours at a time.

As for a spouse, couples who have been married for a few years never seem happy to me. I mean you get the rare one that seems super happy, but that's definitely not the norm. I'm not strictly no relationships, but I just kind of let them come and go with no intent to stay together forever or anything. It puts a lot less pressure on things. Besides, I get bored easily.

I just like being free.
>>
>>16959831
Good luck telling that to your biological clock.
>>
>>16959873
It should technically already be ticking right now.

It's not.
>>
>>16959831
I heard a joke once that the decision to get married or stay single is a choice between being angry all the time or lonely all the time. Pretty accurate.
>>
>>16959831

oh hey it's you again!

Yeah, fuck ever having kids. I never want that shit, ever.
>>
>>16959826
That's just wrong
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_052315_022106.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_052315_022106.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
>>16959823
>Let's say you want to learn to be happy or at least glad by yourself (no relationships, no kids).
>How did you achieve this ?
For the last four years I've been trying to do this very thing by getting high and playing vidya in every spare minuite I have.

Inspite of the superhuman levels of effort I'm putting in to it, it's not really working very well.

>wtb gf 600gp pst
>>
>>16959909
I should tell that to my aunt because being single for so much time is turning her into rage incarnate.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.