[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normally don't turn to the internet for this type of advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Normally don't turn to the internet for this type of advice but might as well give it a go as my friends aren't really offered any other advice. Me and my co-worker have known each other for a couple years now. We have been great friends for most of this time are into the same shit and shes a sexy as hell 9/10, but for the past couple months we have gotten a bit more flirty and started hanging out a lot more outside of work. There has been nights we're we have both been drunk and alone at my place that I believe if I had been more forceful something would've happened but I'm just a bit hesitant that if I had gone to kiss her rejection would've followed and work would be a bit weird so I just settled for spooning. The other day another co-worker told me that he was jokingly talking to her about me and she had said that she did wanna kiss me but she was just 'scared' because of the age gap and that she did have interest in me. Later that week we went out to a bar and restaurant but again I couldn't really tell if we were hanging out as friends or as two 'interested people.'
>>
Adults have conversations and talk about these things. GL
>>
>>16959760
So you're saying I should drop my feelings onto her next time we are in a 'date-like' scenario?
>>
>>16959763
I'm saying you can live in the unknown or start w conversation.
>what does she look for in relationships?
>what do you look for in relationships?
>what about work? If together could you maintain professionalism at work?

Then all the cards are on the table and you both make informed choices.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.