[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been through this situation with two different girls now. Friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: v76z2c0wiwscbusgeow0.jpg (48 KB, 479x280) Image search: [Google]
v76z2c0wiwscbusgeow0.jpg
48 KB, 479x280
Been through this situation with two different girls now. Friends with benefits, not actually committed relationships.
>Not using condoms, both of us think that it ruins sex completely
>She isn't on any other contraceptives, I'm just pulling out
>Me: "If I ever get you pregnant the least I can do is tag along to the abortion clinic and be there for you, I know that shit is hard to go through"
>Her: "Who says I'd have an abortion? I might want to keep it. It's my body"
>Me: "Ehm, yes it is your body and the choice is only yours, but don't you think it's impulsive and selfish to give birth to an unplanned child and probably fuck up your life, my life and the child's life a lot?"
>Her: "No. It's my body, I can't believe you patriarchy blablabla"

So...are all women this batshit insane? It's not like that escalated into an actual fight and it never resulted in less sex or any demands to use protection either. I've just been rolling with it so far but it kind of sucks that you're playing russian roulette every time you have sex because women can't think rationally. I know abortion is a fucking horrible experience but it can't be worse than the alternative.
>>
>she isn't on any other contraceptives, I'm just pulling out

Rip
>>
The fact that she told you she'd keep the baby and you still keep using a method as unreliable as pulling out makes you sound more batshit insane than she is. All the best to your future family OP
>>
abortion isn't birth control you fucking idiot. use a condom or enjoy ruining your life
>>
Start using protection. End of story. Just pulling out isn't safe at all.
This shouldn't even be a problem.
>>
>>16959290
If you disagree with a decision that she may make, then use condoms. It's as simple as that. If you choose not to then don't be surprised if you end up having to pay child support. This is just common sense
>>
>>16959290
Women are retards and will gladly have kids they can't take care of who will not turn out well.

Imcidently, you're even more retarded in this situation.
>>
>>16959290
Sweden wants to give men a three month window to "abort" responsibility for unborn children.

Men will be the last to get equal rights, but it will come.
>>
>>16959342
Sweden does something sensible. Damn...
>>
>>16959301
As a rule of thumb, women generally don't get pregnant unless a man ejaculates in them. A friend of mine recently got his girlfriend pregnant and they had an abortion because they don't want kids yet. They had been fucking daily for four years before that happened.
>>
As someone who got pregnant bc of using the pullout method I recommend you find another contraceptive.
>>
>>16959290
>So...are all women this batshit insane?
Nope. But you're equally insane, if not more so, if you continue to have sex with this person.

>>16959365
>As a rule of thumb, women generally don't get pregnant unless a man ejaculates in them.
It still happens, unfortunately. I'm here.
>>
>women can't think rationally
>Not using condoms
>She isn't on any other contraceptives
Bro, you're a fucking retard. You're having unprotected sex with a girl who says she might keep the kid.
>>
she is batshit crazy as all women are, and she is setting you up for child support. dont br so fucking stupid
>>
>>16959369
Did you keep it?

Condoms are out of the question for me, it literally does not feel good at all, and most girls I've been with feel the same way. Pills are one way I guess but I've heard they usually fuck with your hormones quite a lot. Spirals or those sticks you can implant in your arm seem to be the best bet, but they supposedly fuck quite a bit with the hormones for some girls, too.

Also, funny note, if there's anyone left in the thread that doesn't consider me irresponsible and retarded yet. I lost my virginity to a drunk female friend moaning "Cum inside me!". I did. Asked the day after and it turned out she had a spiral, but those hours after waking up before getting in touch of her I was surprisingly ok with the thought of having a kid with her. Love does that I guess.
>>
File: 1353905366358.jpg (25 KB, 468x357) Image search: [Google]
1353905366358.jpg
25 KB, 468x357
>>16959290
Uhm, anon.

Run.

Run far and fast.

This girl is batshit crazy and is going to ruin your fucking life just because you wanted to bust your nut.

If the refusal to use birth control, even consider an abortion, or even consider your opinion in the matter whatsoever wasn't enough...

...she blamed the fucking patriarchy.

It is like red flag central up in here.
>>
>>16959388
Get her on the pill if you want to keep having sex with her, no exceptions.

Otherwise you deserve everything you get.

>drunk female moaning cum inside me
>thinks this is what love is

Dude... how fucking old are you?

Is this some more highschool/entry-level college bullshit?
>>
>>16959389
The most unfortunate thing here is that I'm not talking about a single girl here, this attitude seems to be pretty common. I'm all for feminism and "It's my body", but complete disregard for the opinion of the father or the effect it'd have on his life is taking it a little too far.

Also been with a girl who wouldn't let me cum inside her even when she had a spiral because "There's still a risk". Yeah...protip, never bring up math when it comes to pregnancy risk. Logic isn't gonna win you that argument.
>>
>>16959393
I was 20 at the time, it was a long time ago, and she was a close friend who I had been crushing on hard for over a year. Can you not have feelings for someone who drinks alcohol and is turned on by creampies? Is this reality?
>>
Get a vasectomy, best decision I ever made. The operation was pretty painless, the only bad part was the needle for anaesthetic. You're sore for a week or so, get some nice pain pills, and you can just spray cum everywhere and not care. A week of soreness is better than 18 years of payments.

Also, you should really be using condoms, std's exist.
>>
>>16959406
Are vasectomies guaranteed to be reversible these days? I wouldn't want to give up the ability to have kids some day, I do want to. Just not anywhere near soon and preferably on my terms.
>>
>>16959404
No, you can have feelings for them.

What you were feeling however, was not love.
>>
>>16959415
And how the fuck would you know that? Do I need a receipt? Is there some urbandictionary definition you'd like to enlighten me with?
>>
>>16959427
Listen faggot, you are the dumbass who is going to be paying child support to some crazed slut because you are too stupid to think with your brain and not your cock.

Now you are trying to sit here and tell me you know what true love is and it is cumming inside a drunk girl you wanted to cum inside of for a year.

Get all defensive if you want, you and I both know you're a petulant child who doesn't understand what a real relationship is.

OR YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THIS FUCKING SITUATION.

Keep on keepin' on with your bitter self though. You don't know love, you just know delusion.
>>
>>16959432
>This guy once slept with a drunk friend who wanted cum inside her and he doesn't enjoy sex with condoms, therefore he doesn't know what love is

Sure, if you're comfortable with that kind of logic, who am I to judge.
>>
>>16959290
>kind of sucks that you're playing Russian roulette every time you have sex because women can't think rationally

Agreed.
That's why contraception and condoms exist, you dumb fuck.

You know what's a better alternative to having an abortion or raising a child? USING FUCKING CONDOMS OR BIRTH CONTROL.

Here's how you should think about it: every time you have sex, you are concenting to hypothetically supporting the mother and child should the woman get pregnant. YOU ARE MAKIG THAT CHOICE by not using birth control and condoms, so if she gets pregnant and wants to keep the baby, it's YOUR FAULT just as much as it is her fault.

Don't try to pin your irresponsible actions and poor decisions on other people.
>>
>>16959290
this is why you use protection kids
>>
> women can't think rationally
>She isn't on any other contraceptives, I'm just pulling out
>playing russian roulette every time you have sex
>I know abortion is a fucking horrible experience
>don't you think it's impulsive and selfish to give birth to an unplanned child

This better be a troll OP. There's no reason for her to not be on at least some kind of birth control in 2016. Incidentally, the non-use of condoms is for you and not her.
>>
>>16959290
There is a word for guys who pull out.

Daddy
>>
>>16959365
Dude those two are definitely on the verge of infertility if she didn't get pregnant after 4 years of daily unprotected sex. Before actually ejaculating men actually release some kind of light sperm that can surely get you a couple of pregnancy scares if you don't use protection. They usually call it "pre-cum". It's completely selfish and stupid to risk that much thinking "well, we can get an abortion if our unreliable method eventually gets us pregnant" when you can JUST FUCKING AVOID THAT PROBLEM AND USE A DAMN CONDOM OR THE FUCKING PILL
Nonvirgins are shit, man.
>>
>>16959456
THIS
>>
>>16959290
> it never resulted in less sex
> continuing to have sex with this crazy fuck

this is how savages are made
>>
>>16959410
life is shit and full of suffering. don't be selfish and bring kids into this cruel world for them to suffer.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.