[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At work today, we were shooting the shit in someone's office
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1390029327759.jpg (48 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
1390029327759.jpg
48 KB, 500x695
At work today, we were shooting the shit in someone's office and ended up Facebook creeping on people we're interested in. Mine was someone I've met a time or two but don't see often. When we got around to her, it turns out one of my coworker's close friends is friends with her.

My coworker offered to try to make a connection and try to have us all hang out, but I declined, since I'd rather do my own legwork and it seemed very jr. high. But I don't have many leads on hanging out with her... did I fuck up and give up a good opportunity?
>>
Yes and yes.

It's not too late, though. Talk to your coworker and tell them you've changed your mind about it.
>>
>>16958525

Yeah, I know it's not too late, but the guy that knows her is a dude, and she's a babe. The last thing I want the coworker's friend to do is say he's not going to help, and then tell this girl I'm asking about her.
>>
Maybe you can get the thing arranged without your coworker's friend knowing.

If you choose not to ask for her, do you have a better plan?
>>
How well do you know the girl. If your coworker is a bro he will say good things about you to her. Way better than just meeting someone you hardly know and creeping in her
>>
>>16958559

I don't have a particularly better plan, no. I know where she works as a bartender through her posting about it on this chick that I used to date's Facebook, so I was going to stop in for a beer there with my buddy and his girlfriend one of these days and see if anything materialized, but optimally I don't want to hit on anyone while they're working.

There are two pretty big events happening in the city soon that wouldn't be a surprise if she ends up at, since these two things are the places I met her at.

In all likelihood, she doesn't remember who I am at all, since it was one of those passing things each time.
>>
>>16958570

I don't know her well at all. The only reasons I know she exists are because she's close friends with a chick I used to date, and she was at 2 festivals in groups of people I slightly know and stopped to say hi to.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.