[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moms real sick in the hospital for a month.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_gDgwAqaQ.jpg (2 MB, 3538x3424) Image search: [Google]
4L_gDgwAqaQ.jpg
2 MB, 3538x3424
She might die, I don't know what I will do if she does. I don't know if I can take it. I have nobody to talk to about this so I am posting on an Internet message board. FML. How did you guys deal with and cope with your mom passing?
>>
If you don't want to deal with it then die before she does. Or grow a spine and relies we all outlive our parents and the wheel in the sky keeps on turning
>>
>>16958380
I'm thinking of following her when she does.
>>
>>16958380
I wouldn't want to go first because that would just hurt her.
>>
Life is fragile, and this tangible frailty is what makes our short lifespans so valuable.

Let me ask the rhetorical question: She spent a good portion of her lifespan devoted to your upbringing, and you want to just throw it all away?
>>
>>16958380
Yeah, I realize that we all do but fuck, I feel so unready.
>>
>>16958397
I know. She's my best friend and my mom. We had so many plans for the future and now they might be gone. I don't know if life will be worth living without her.
>>
It wasn't my mom, but I dealt with my dad, fiancé, couple friends, and grandmother passing away.

It sucks. Majorly. You will always feel like a part of you is missing, but as time goes on you learn to live with it.
>>
>>16958409
I've had grandparents and uncles and aunts pass away but not parents. I was sad about them, but didn't really have a close relationship with them. Now I can't stop crying.
>>
>>16958420
My younger brother died from leukemia when he was 23. It took me two years to get over his death. The only thing you can do is wait out the pain.
>>
>>16958406
Life was never "worth" living in the first place. Do you wish to return to the nothingness you spawned from so quickly? Or see what else this world has to offer.

Surely to have experienced grand pain, there must also be grand pleasure to know the difference?
>>
>>16958447
I don't know. All my best times were with her. Oblivion seems an attractive option over devastation.
>>
>>16958472
Then take it. Personally I'd go for the devastation. We're all headed to oblivion anyways, I'd like to have a scenic ride before I go.

Choose your destiny
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.