[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pickup Lines to get this girl's number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x960
So I'm in high school and I want to get this girl's number. Thing is we're complete strangers to eachother, and don't have any class together. I'm not too sure what I want to tell her when I go up to her but I'm thinking of "Hey I know we don't really know each other but I think you're really pretty and felt like I had to get your number." Pic unrelated, I'm not a weaboo. Thanks
>>
>>16958195
Hey girl, you heard of Pegasus? I want you to set you up with him because his dick is bigger than mine and I hope I can watch you get pleasured by a BBC
>>
If there was a combination of words people could pick to make a person react a certain way and decide to voluntarily hand over information, torture and interrogation wouldn't exist.
>>
>>16958208
TELL ME ABOUT BANE

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK
>>
>>16958208
No shit, that's why I came here to find ideas of the best way to not sound like a dickhead
>>
>>16958548
Even if a "best way" did exist, it wouldn't be of use anyways since its obvious you have no reading comprehension.

The very act of looking to finding the most efficient way to pick up a girl is in itself inefficient.
>>
>>16958556
Shut up you're insuffecient lmao I can tell you get all the girls
>>
Nah I'm just fucking with you bro lmao I'm single af that's why I'm here
>>
>>16958548
Here is how you get a gf. Don't be a dickhead and just be yourself. If she likes who you are, then sweet, if not, sucks man, onto the next one.
>>
>>16958195
First try to find a moment when she is not distracted by something. Get her attention (you're better off getting her attention while she is doing something else by tapping her in the upper back or shoulder, because it establishes contact, but I wouldn't go much further than that) then tell her something like "You know, I've seen you around a whole lot and never even found out your name. What is it?" After she says her name (and if you succeeded in getting her interest then she is going to), look her in the eyes and tell her yours. Then say some shit like "So, actually came over here because I have something that I want to ask you." If you accomplished your goal of getting her interest, then she will become even more interested in what you have to say and will ask you what it is that you want to ask.

Then say something along the lines of "Are you sure? It might sound a little weird to you." If she says yes, and if she is interested then she definitely will, then you can ask her this question that you planned on saying, because I think that it is worded a little weird, but if you have the right tone and body language then it won't matter how you say it, as long as it is clear to her. Make sure that you ask her for her number after saying this, because if you don't then she will probably get a little confused. Take a role, and lead her into doing what it is that you want her to do.

If it helps, you can think of this interaction as a flow chart

Your goal in this interaction is to see whether or not she has some interest in you and to make a move if you decide that she does. If you decide that she does, then you should get her number and tell her that you'll text her later.

If she seems nervous or awkward around you, there is a possibility that she is shy or introverted, meaning that you have to change this method.
>>
>>16958754
When you text her, try to talk to her for a bit and ask her about herself. If you decide that what she does gives you the right impression, then tell her that you want to get to know her better and ask how she feels about doing something with you. Ask what it is that she likes, and then pick a place that is appropriate.

Think of this entire process as a flow chart where your end result is ultimately to get your overall goal, which is a committed relationship or hook up. However, if someone gives you the impression that they do not have the same idea that you do, then I would suggest abandoning them before you start catching feelings. Disinterest is a red flag, although it could also mean that you did something that didn't sit well with her or she finds you uninteresting, and you shouldn't take it personally.

Everything that I just said is not meant to be taken literally, but isn't meant to help you adopt the right mindset. There is no one approach to take with certain girls, as they are all different and find different things attractive. What women consider attractive is a case-by-case basis. Some women prefer hookups, some women prefer men that are straightforward, some like to feel secure and at ease, etc. You must be open-minded and find different ways to each this goal.

Learn everything that you can about her in order to get insight into what it is that she wants.

Tl;Dr There isn't one. Everything I just said is important to know, understand, and apply. It will take them to do this if you aren't already like this.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them no matter how "dumb" that you think they may be.
>>
>>16958758
Remember that women are more afraid of you than you are of them. Smile and do whatever it is that you think will make them comfortable.
>>
>>16958195
>So I'm in high school
into the trash it goes
>>
>>16958795
>Hurr durr I don't understand that high school should be treated as a social playground in order to develop interpersonal skills because I am an emotionally unintelligent autist
>>
Me. You. And a whole lotta butt stuff. Whaddya say, babe?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.