[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have i done fucked up?! This girl had a mad crush on me before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
Have i done fucked up?!
This girl had a mad crush on me before but i think i fucked up.
>>
>>
Yeah, if she lost the respect you are fairly fucked, man.
>>
>>
>>16958041
Wow, you're quite the beta.
>>
Dont fold for anyone, being alpha means you do what you want
>>
>>16958044
>>
>>16958038
Yeah, you were intent on doing dabs. Good thing she stopped you I guess, but that's really not a direction you want to head in, and you should probably make the decision not to for you, not for her.

I guess you cleared things up with her, which is a good thing.
>>
>>16958038
>pink hair
>shitty hipster scarf
>dumb glasses
>brags about getting fucked up on drugs
Yeah you two sound like great people. Uh, yeah you have fun with that one. Faggot.
>>
>>16958062
But can i un fuck this?
She seemed pretty crazy for the dick and she gave me head so idk
>>
>>16958038

>I'm doing tabs tonight
>No ur not I'm going you with a strap on
>Ok baby If it means that much to you
>Ur amazing honey
>Whatever fuckboi
>>
>>16958089
This is after i did the tabs alright i was scetching
>>
>>16958038

Op will be doing ass to ass by winter.
>>
>>16958111
Ill take this a good thing
>>
>>16958038
>don't do drugs
>:thumbs up: I'm so drunk I'm retarded
"Your" girl is stupid as fuck
>>
Dude I told my girl about my opiate addiction and she didn't see me any different. unless you're only looking to get your dick wet, this is not the right girl
>>
Tabs..
acid?
if that means dabs then baka senpai
>>
Wow OP is beta as fuck he folded so fast

Pathetic
>>
added to OC cringe folder

thanks OP!
>>
Does anyone have any advice to un fuck this acid trip?
>>
>>16958059
Wait what?
>>
>>16958311
She was dtf like just before i told her about the tabs so idk if it changes anything but she was a bit crazy over me and i got a thing for crazy chicks
>>
>>16958341

You're both fucking morons. Perfect for each other.

Just don't procreate.
>>
File: BasedHitchens.jpg (22 KB, 249x299) Image search: [Google]
BasedHitchens.jpg
22 KB, 249x299
Don't do drugs.

Also, if your a drugs person and she's more puritanical, then you cannot have your cake and eat it.
>>
if she's over you just because you do tabs maybe you should be glad you never got with her
>>
Kinda curious on which drug is worse than the other acid or alcohol?
>>
>>16958059
Just fuck her already and be done with it.
>>
File: HarmCausedByDrugsTable.jpg (243 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
HarmCausedByDrugsTable.jpg
243 KB, 794x794
>>16958425
>>
Wow this guys replies really make me cringe.

IM DOING DRUGS
>gross
OK NEVERMIND LOL UR HOT
>im drunk
HAHA COOL!!!!!

>alcoholics thinking they're not just lightweight drug addicts
>>
>>16958440
If he gets the moonagi, right?
>>
>>16958038
>>16958038

Fucking BETA...
>>
>>16958437
Yeah that data is not being used in context here.
Heroin, Crack, and Meth are absolutely and directly measurably more harmful to the user than alcohol.
>>
>>16958508
By percentage (and by number) alcohol kills a lot more people than any of those
>>
>>16958292
Lol
>>
people rarely OD on meth. Heroin overdoses are unfortunately common but it's not an even remotely violent experience- you won't hurt anyone besides yourself under the influence. Alcohol is actually very easy to overdose on, the withdraws can be fatal, and people can be insanely violent on it. I've been around methheads and junkies while they were fucked up and their most dangerous tendencies didn't compare to the horrors alcoholics have put me through
>>
>>16958049
Oooooo the cringe.
>>
>>16958049

wow fucking... wow

are you 17 mate? I admit every one does this probably once, letting a girl tell them what they can and cant do for the sake of getting with her or keeping them happy, it's a waste of time. do what you want to do fuck this had better be bait im getting triggered by my own past faggotry.
>>
I remember fucking around with a girl like that a couple years back

run
>>
>>16958522
Yes, because a lot more people use alcohol. This isn't accurate unless you assume everyone is doing all of theese
>>
>>16958875
This. Don't look back either
>>
>>16958437
Cannabis should not even be on that list.
>>
>>16959840
>muh weed is not a drug Xddd
It should. This is taking into consideration that a lot more people smoke it instead of eating cannabis products/using the oil, and the smoke is harmful
>>
>>16959840
Just shoot yourself, please.
>>
>>16958038
is your girl transgendered ?
>>
>>16958437

>Harm to others
>Harm to users
>With a maximum possible harm rating of 100

How does this work, exactly? What does "harm" mean?

"Harm to users" seems fairly clear to me. I guess I'm just curious how on this list, cannabis is more "harmful to others" than GHB (commonly used as a date-rape drug) and methamphetamine (can cause episodes of psychosis including violence and other destructive behavior)
>>
>Openly spergs out about drugs for attention
>crumbling to an average tumblr-vagina on the first message

Mods ban this underage fuck.
OP kill yourself.
>>
>>16958038
>Colored hair
>Selfie
>Sunglasses and scarf

Raise your standards
>>
>>16960152
nah one of us wouldn't judge someone for using hard drugs(or for that matter think of LSD as a hard drug), they're a grade A coping mechanism we're all familiar with.
>>
Why would you tell your gf that you're doing drugs? I don't even tell my gf when I drink
>>
>Allowing yourself to be changed in anyway, for a fucking girl.

OP you are so fucking pathetic. You're a little beta bitch boy, backing down because the girl you want to plow doesn't agree with something you're doing. And clearly the only reason you're doing it is to impress her anyway, otherwise you wouldn't have bragged to her about it in the first place you massive fucking faggot. Grow up you little beta bitch.
>>
>>16958135
This
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.