[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am very lonely robot and people use me only for money. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1447522196821.jpg (151 KB, 1100x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447522196821.jpg
151 KB, 1100x1200
I am very lonely robot and people use me only for money.

When i stop providing they call me jerk and threat me like shit.
When i provide they call me friend but threat me like shit the second after.

I have no friends.

How to repair this /adv/?
>>
>>16957744
I'll be your friend if you pay me
>>
>>16957744

shift+del system32 or rm -rf /
>>
>>16957744
Don't worry anon, I'm here now.

You don't repair it.

I went through the same thing. I used to give pot, glass for smoking, tons of stuff related to that, money for "friends". In the end I was just alienated. Can't buy true friendship. You can buy companionship, but if you can tell the difference you only feel hollow in the end.

Repair it by loving yourself, first and foremost. Then take baby steps. Most friendships take time to develop. People with similar interests might become friends with you. The life long awesome truly understanding friends and romantic partners you see in Chinese Cartoons are VERY rare.

That would be the Norman reply to this. OP its tough. I'm alone now too, so yeah. Good luck. Also, never reply to a tripfag, they feed off attention. Its kind of like feeding pigeons and wondering why they wont go away. They flock.
>>
File: Miyako17.gif (438 KB, 392x392) Image search: [Google]
Miyako17.gif
438 KB, 392x392
>>16957744
I could be an online skype penpal if you want since I probably don't live nearby you, but I'm lonely as hell too and bad at talking so you'd have to lead the conversation, but anytime you'll want to talk I'll be open to talk.
>>
>>16957790
>>16957744
Welp man, I tried supporting you.
But I'd just cut contacts if I were you, that kind of people isn't worth anyone's time.
>>
You a baller, then? Stop balling then see your friends disappear.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.