[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TLDR: wrote about how I felt last night, alot was about my ex,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: dog.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
TLDR: wrote about how I felt last night, alot was about my ex, should I send it?

>be in odd mood, decide to write was I was thinking
>think about bad break up I had with ex
>write everything about leading up to us breaking up
>we broke up months ago
>5 pages(typed) later finish
>its not a fuck you letter to her or anything
> dont feel closure from the relation ship after all these months and it keeps popping up in my head
>I have nothing to gain from sending her what I wrote aside from closure
> Nor do I have a good reason to do so
Backstory - relationship came to a sudden end when I broke up with her and all she wanted to know was why and I didnt tell her
Should I send her what I wrote?
>>
No, it would probably just reopen old wounds for her if it's been months. Leave her be.
>>
Anyone else think otherwise?
>>
>print
>burn
>>
>all she wanted to know was why and I didnt tell her
If this was a long term relationship, I'd say definitely send it. There's a good change it still affects her, and it'll help her get closure as well

If you just dated for one or two months, it'll probably just do more harm than good
>>
throw it out.
i'm 100% serious. you have nothing to gain, not even closure, from sending her that. you actually did a good thing though, you typed it up and put it into words. but never send that. you don't know if she still wants to know or if it might complicate things for her. burn it, tear it up, or throw it out. just don't send it.
>>
>>16957887
>>16957983
I only told one close friend I even wrote it all up. I didn't have plans on telling anyone else about it. But you guys think it will be that much of a negative to send?
>>16957950
It was a year long relationship
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.