[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crisis? What do I do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457869089846.jpg (1 MB, 2551x1596) Image search: [Google]
1457869089846.jpg
1 MB, 2551x1596
How would one go about leaving their country to live somewhere else?
Im basically at a crisis.
Help me change my life for the better.
I live in an Eastern European country where having an annual salary of 20k € is good (like the amount you make in a year). So basically, if you dont want to live in one of the "bad" cities in which the majority live, youll have to pay house loans for 30+ years, which seems insane to me. With all the expenses and little to no income you basically have enough money for food and thats about it. Its retarded.
We have a shitty government which hasnt improved the living standards for decades.
And the propaganda, basically the only reason people havent moved out from here. People are lead to believe that our country is a good place to live in. Even one of the greatest.
Enough about the rant, here are some details, any help is welcome. Keep in mind that Im basically clueless about the rest of the world.
Im 18 and havent finished high school yet, dont even know if I will.
Im lazy, definetly not stupid though. I have leadership capabilities (always been good at micromanaging things and people) Im great at socializing and love working with other people.
How the fuck do I get a job abroad? Do I need a living permit or can I migrate illegaly somehow?
>>
It's a crapshoot desu, senpai.

You're better off asking google but I have no doubt that money is the #1 thing you must have to at least survive for a bit while you get your footing.

Dunno how it is in Europe, if your country part of the EU then you can porbably migrate easily. In the US you have H1b1 option as well as a few others but it's basically indentured servitude as it doesn't transfer from whatever company sponsored you and i don't know of the numbers of people who actually went and got legal through that route.

>Im lazy, definetly not stupid though.
Get this through your head now while you are young, these are the both the same fucking thing.
>>
study, and study more, and when you have a bsc/msc/something like that, then you will have no questions left anymore, cause then it will be so easy to move.

just bear the shit for 3-5 more years, till you get a degree. it's much more expensive and hard to get a degree outside of eastern europe. the education system is ofc quite shitty, but at least it's cheap as fuck compared to most of the rest of the world, and it's not as shitty as it may seem from over there.

this does not apply if you already know some programming languages that you can code half asleep or so... then i would not wait for a degree (though i would at least start college if i were you, just to get familiar with the environment).

greetings from the west coast of europe. i moved in my mid-twenties from teh east, it seems ideal.
>>
>>16957153
oh and everyone has great leadership capabilities, also no one on earth is stupid.
at least that's what everyone thinks of themselves, so stop feeling like a special snowflake right now.
>>
s
>>
@16957203 since the reply isnt working...
Are you fishing for a reply? How was that
supposed to be helpful? Im trying to start a living-worthy life. Did I ever refer to myself as an accomplished individual? Do you only exist to insult people on the internet. Have a long think dude, something is wrong with you if you actually posted that unironically.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.