[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have a girlfriend who doesn't put out. >Have milf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1431679068597.png (152 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
1431679068597.png
152 KB, 269x270
>Have a girlfriend who doesn't put out.
>Have milf in phone who sends me pictures
>Milf wants to get fucked in every hole
>Milf wants my dick
>Girlfriend doesn't.
>conflicted

What do
>>
>conflicted

Break up with girlfriend, fuck milf, realize what you've thrown away after and cry yourself to sleep for weeks on end.
>>
Sex is a massive part of any modern relationship. If she doesn't wait to put out for you, then the relationship is fucked anyway. Take the opportunity to get out and have amazing sex with this milf while you can, anon.
>>
>>16956896
*want, not wait
>>
>>16956879
Don't cheat on gf
>be a man
Give milf info to a single bro of yours so he can meet her needs and his, ask him to tell you it sucked and she was nasty
>be a bro
>>
>>16956879
>>Have milf in phone who sends me pictures
>>Milf wants to get fucked in every hole

you gotta share some of this
>>
how do you get milfs?
>>
>>16956895
Butthurt cheated on female
>>
>>16957006
Nah, just realistic.
>>
>>16957027
I would never regret breaking up with a woman who wouldn't put out. Highly disrespectful. Unless she is a pure virgin saving herself until her wedding night there is no excuse for that shit.
>>
Sex is an important part of a relationship...if you're not happy with this girl is not shallow or bad to move on to this milf.
>>
>>16956879

Do the milf. If your girlfriend isnt sexually compatible with you, that's both of your problem.

Women should also drop men they're not sexually compatible with whether they're too often or too little.
>>
guys how do you acquire milfs?
>>
>>16957267
>highly disrespectful

How? I had a girlfriend who didn't want sex. I loved her and I can get myself off anytime so I didn't care at all. We were together for over a year.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.