[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women my age?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Where the guck are the women my age? I am 25. I am trying to get out of my comfort zone and stop being a kissless virgin. I just don't know where to go to meet women near my age.

I went to the mall and tried talking to women. Every girl I talked to was like 16,17. It was shitty. I hate teenagers.

Where the fuck are you 20 something females hanging out?! Or is Chad just dicking you down for days on end?! Where the heck are you hanging out?! Where do I go? I hate clubs and pubs.
>>
Keep me posted if you end up finding out.
>>
Bumping for interest

But I think most single people have already developed their social circles by the time they finish their degree. So they go to house parties and travel with groups of friends. I could be wrong, but that's just what I've observed
>>
Bump! I am not even sure if girls know where they hang out at....
>>
>>16956834
at that age you meet friends through friends of friends at events and parties, work school and hobbies, women arent hanging out at malls any more
>>
>>16957068
What if I don't have those connections? The only Time I get to see women even close to my age is on the bus and they all wear ear phones.
>>
>>16956834
You tried church or the library? Bookstore?
>>
>>16957232

the Internet, seriously
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.