[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went to my barber and when I got home i realized that one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
So I went to my barber and when I got home i realized that one of the sides is fucked up. Can I go back and ask him to shave the back and sides or did I pretty much accept my haircut as soon as I got out of the chair?
>>
>>16956398
Of course you can go back to get it fixed.
>>
>>16956402
I meant free of charge
>>
>>16956403
If he's a good guy and you're polite, he'd probably do it for free, especially if you're a regular. Did you tip him before you left?
>>
Yes, he will absolutely do it free of charge, especially if you are a regular. It can feel awkward going back but that will also make you feel good about yourself by standing up for yourself. If he charges you then pay the fee but dont ever go back there.
>>
>>16956507
Yeah I always tip him a few bucks not sure if he remembers me
>>
>>16956507
This
>>
>>16956398

Nothing you can do I'm afraid. Better kill yourself. You will learn next time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.