[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at the first year of uni rn, in the winter semester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: evil_02w.jpg (32 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
evil_02w.jpg
32 KB, 380x500
I'm at the first year of uni rn, in the winter semester I never really go out, the friend I was talking with was more of a nerd, he rarely got out saying that it's cause he's tired and lots of study to do. Our friendship just passed away over the time and we text occasionally now. Anyway I went a few times with guys I know from school or dorm but they were not really friends if you know what I'm saying.

This semester I was standing outside my dorm and was smoking a ciggy when I saw that this cute chick from my class is coming to the dorm, I knew her from before, she's a friend of a classmate, let's call him B., who knew her from the beggining of uni and I small talked her a couple times before. There she comes then, I'm still standing there, smoking, she comes over says hey and light up a smoke. She looks kinda dizzy, saying that she was at a pub with her dad she hasn't seen in four years and got drunk with him. Anyway we stand there, talk and laugh and then she suggests that she is still hyped and asks if I wanna go to a bar. We hit it off and as the night moves and we both get progressively more and more drunk she tells me how she had a gf for 3 years and broke up with her last summer.

Some time has passed since then. She is the best friend I have right now, we go out everytime we have a chance and I'm starting to feel like I'm falling in love with her. We have this bar were we go together, her, me and B. I'm good friends with him but now it's getting all complicated. She is starting to prioritize me over B. and he's feeling like he's losing her, but I really can't do anything because I like her and don't want to lose her just because someone else claims her.

(1/2)
>>
>>16956241
So we are sitting in a bar like a couple weeks ago, we are rolling spliffs and B. always gives her a mouth to mouth shotgun, he wants to pass me one too but I always refuse, not minding it really. Next day B. texts me and tells me what happened the other night; when I went to take a piss after he gave her a hit he wanted to move it on a higher level and started to make out with her, after a while she pushed him away and told him that she had a relationship with a girl and that she really doesn't want a relationship rn.

Allegedly she had a bf before her and when I was talking with her about why we would quit smoking she would say that she will definitely quit when she'll be having a baby.

I'm confused about her. I want to make some moves but I don't want to fuck it up because since B. tried to move on her she became less of a friends with him and he always tells me that it feels like she avoids him.

I tried talking to her about it once "What if I had the same feelings as B. for you?" I told her. She was just sitting there, thinking and she was looking straight to my eyes the whole time, when she finally got some words for me, people we were chilling that night came back to the table. It seemed like she isn't going to be negative about it but I never got real answer but I know she likes me at least as much as I like her.

What do?
>>
pls read this shit
>>
Bum
>>
>>16956241
Weird situation all around. Sounds like a girl with too much emotional baggage as well. Well if you have to, then try asking her again when you guys are alone - and subtly of course. She sounds really scattered and flighty, so don't push the issue too much otherwise she'll start avoiding you too.
>>
audiobook version when OP?
>>
>>16956419
Working on it.
>>
"What if I had the same feelings as B. for you?"

Beta as fuck.
>>
>>16956451
Well it wasn't exactly like I put it, it might be a little beta but anyway, how would you approach this situation, smartass?
>>
>>16956241
She is, at least for the moment, a lesbian who considers you a good friend. If you want to settle for that, it is not at all a bad thing to have a good friend-who-happens-to-be-a-girl.

If you want romance or sex, you will have to wait until her bi-pendulum swings back toward men.
>>
>>16956478
What if I really fall in love with her though?
>>
Dump her.
>>
Oh please welcome fucking Dostoyevsky.
>>
Do you think it's clever to continue someday in what I started and talk about it all like adults or should I just make the move and see what happens?
>>
>>16956451
this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.