[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will 6000mg paracetamol kill me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (378 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378 KB, 2448x2448
I decided I want to die tonight, by taking pills and drifting off to sleep by my favourite music. But now that I've taken the 6000mg paracetamol I feel fucking stupid and scared lol, how pathetic of me. I'm reading online that it shouldn't kill me, idk. I weigh about 55kg if that helps. I'm so tired, I'm drifting out from the tablets.. I don't wanna live but I feel so worried now. I can't go to hospital, I can't tell my parents or anyone else. Apparently 7000mg is an overdose but 10,000mg is when it's "dangerous" or "critical", so will I be fine? Please don't freak me out by saying I'm gonna die lol. Please tell me I'm gonna be alright. Is there food I can eat to maybe lessen the effects? Or water? Tell me what to do. I'm gonna be asleep in the next half hour cause I'm so tired. I feel stupid, I can't believe how ridiculous and reckless I am
>>
You're gonna need a professional m8
>>
Jesus fuck you're gonna be so fucking sick, what are you mental eating paracatemol in such high doses? Fucking hell you're stupid.
>>
>>16956142
Go to the fucking hospital you dumb bitch.
>>
>>16956148
>>16956149
>>16956152
Oh man you guys are freaking me out
I think I should be fine?? I know over 4000g is considered bad, but apparently 7000g is the minimum to cause any real damage, and nothing under 10,000g will really do much serious damage???
Lots of what I'm reading online is conflicting information, I don't know. I feel heaps tired from the medicine and I'm starting to drift to sleep. I know I'll probably wake up sick, but please tell me I'll live. Please?

Should I eat or drink stuff right now to minimise the effects???
>>
>>16956166
Go. To. A . Fucking. Hospital.
>>
Ugh. Go. To. The. Hospital.

It's too much to not be sick and not enough to truly murder yourself. Go get help ASAP.
>>
Call an ambulance, now.

Even if it doesn't kill you that amount of medication will cause your body to seize and vomit in an attempt to get it out of your body so you can live.

I'm telling you this so you can understand the gravity of the situation. Get your ass to a hospital NOW.
>>
Dude seriously go seek help call a poison centre or go to the Hospital just don't try to sole the problem urself.
>>
Guys I literally can't get to a hospital without waking (and freaking out) my parents. I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep. I tried to eat some food and I'm gonna drink a bottle of water before I sleep.
>>
>>16956194
WAKING UP YOUR PARENTS IS BETTER THAN BEING DEAD DUMBASS
>>
who cares if u freak ur parents its better than dying or harming urself think about it
>>
You're fucking dying and you're still on 4chan. You aren't ashame that you don't want to kill yourself, so why stop now? Wake your parents up, let them help, dumbass.
>>
>>16956194
AT LEAST call poison control
>>
>wants to die
>half-ass attempt
>freaks out
>ready to have horrible, life altering problem because of half-ass attempt

OP, time to wake the parents. Need me to call and wake them??
>>
>>16956194
>I'm gonna die
>better not let dad find out
Fucking hell, wake them tell them you're a stupid fucking bitch and GO TO A HOSPITAL
>>
>>16956142
>>16956166
>>16956194
Don't listen to the trolls. You're gonna be fine. Won't even feel anything.

I used to do 7000mg a day when i was prescribed Vicodin. And I would drink.

I'm sure it was hard on the liver, but 6000 mgs once will not likely do anything unless you weigh like 90lbs
>>
You guys are freaking me out seriously stop, I'll be fine I'm gonna be fine, I'm tired and it's almost 2am so I'm gonna sleep
>>
>>16956216
Well cool, I never had someone die in a thread I was in.
Anyone got popcorn?
>>
>>16956216
you came here asking if you were gonna die and you're upset because we didn't tell you what you wanted to hear?? hope you don't die in your sleep dude
>>
>>16956216
Okay now you deserve to suffer
>>
>>16956194
Your parents would want you to be okay so don't freaking worry about waking them up, you need medical attention.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.