[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibling-like, platonic love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sisters forever.jpg (27 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
sisters forever.jpg
27 KB, 500x298
Is it possible for two friends of the opposite sex to like each other in a purely, sibling-like way?
>inb4 no
>>
>>16956132
You really chose the worst possible image for that.
But yes, obviously.
>>
>>16956146
Lol I thought it was pic *somewhat* related
Well, everyone on 4chan says that "guys and girls can't just be friends"
>>
>>16956156
4chan's retarded, that's our whole thing. Don't take it too seriously.
>>
Depends on the people.
It's definitely possible to have a platonic relationship between a guy and a girl, but unless both parties are in a relationship of their own, it might not be likely.
>>
Yeah its easy.
>>
For every general rule of thumb, there are outliers. Of course it's possible. Does it typically fail--yes.
>>
>>16956132
Yes as long the male is ugly
>>
>>16956163
Well you are on 4chan as well...
>>
I don't have a sibling, so I can't fully understand that kind of relationship, but yes, two people of the opposite sex can be friends as long as one of the two isn't thirsty as fuck and desperately trying to fuck anything that walks.

Basically, two normal adults with dating prospects outside of that woman. I have lots of female friends that I share no interest in. I get dates and sex. I realize that some of the girls I'm friends with are great people and attractive, but I know them well enough to know that being together wouldn't work at all and I'd hate it.
>>
>>16956132
Only if you have never found each other physically attractive.
>>
>>16956132
Unless they grew up together, then no.
Someone, almost always the guy, will develop feelings for the other.
>>
I feel like if two straight people of each gender spend a ton time together that they will try it at some point.
>>
>>16956132
Yes, but only if neither has any romantic interest in the other. You have to mutually friendzone right from the get-go, or it doesn't work.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 540x720
>girl i was friends with thought we were platonic
>really its just she never showed interest in me and i jerked off to her every night

imo no
>>
No, this is how I lost my boyfriend.
He kept on saying they were friends but they were seeing each other behind my back and fucking too.

No, such friendship doesnt exist.
Sooner or later, one side will want more.
>>
>>16956132
Yes, but only and ONLY if you really grew up together like siblings.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.