[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How 2 smoke copious amounts of marijuana every day without getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cheech-marin.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cheech-marin.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
How 2 smoke copious amounts of marijuana every day without getting depressed?
>>
Having something else in your life besides pot is a huge help. I'd recommend exercising regularly and also trying to eat healthier as well.
>>
File: denbts.jpg (4 KB, 136x200) Image search: [Google]
denbts.jpg
4 KB, 136x200
>>16956112
>SMONK WEEDS EACH DAY ITS FUN
Why do it if it makes you depressed? Isn't taking drugs meant to be enjoyable - otherwise what's the point? Unless you have a contractual obligation whereby you have to get stoned every day or make a $100,000 forfiture payment, why keep doing something when you don't like it?
>>
>>16956175
Because I am deathly afraid of boredom
>>
Diet and exercise helps. The key is to keep tolerance down. You can get really high for a couple hours a day. Or you can chiefe all day and only get a little buzz. There is only so much fun juice in that brain of yours
>>
What is causing the depression? If you feel unfulfilled because you're high all day, then getting high all day won't cure your depression. It's like asking how to eat copious amounts of food but not gain weight.
>>
Be better
>>
>>16956175
>Isn't taking drugs meant to be enjoyable

lol faggot. The point is to get numb.
>>
>>16956112
If smoking weed depresses you, don't do it.

Have more in your life than just weed. Force yourself to remain semi-functional when high.

I love smoking weed, and would smoke it all day if I could afford it, but it gets expensive as shit and I don't want to cut into my quality of life to fuel it. Have something to enjoy when you're not stoned, even if it's just movies or video games.

When you do get stoned all day, still get up at a decent hour. Do your chores, if you have any - it's honestly more pleasant doing those high, anyway. Still socialize. If you can't do your work or schoolwork while high, do it before you get high.

If you want it badly enough, you can function well enough to still feel fulfilled and have fun. Or just smoke when you're done with everything for the day, so it's a reward.
>>
You really can't

Quit, sort out your shit and then come back to it.

In general just stop smoking when it starts making you feel shitty
>>
How do you keep the weed smell off you?
>>
You can't do it.

If pot brings you up, eventually you'll just be down all the time without it, and pot will bring you to a "stupid normal".

Best way to smoke weed OFTEN is to do it every OTHER day. Ideally, multiple days in between. 3+. Your high will be stronger. You won't feel the depression.
>>
>>16958002
shit your pants
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.