[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: weird-and-hilarious-stuff09.jpg (32 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
weird-and-hilarious-stuff09.jpg
32 KB, 500x397
Whats the best way to look for an apartment? Any ideas on places to look or websites?
>>
>>16956102
Really depends where you live, where I live I use rightmove.
>>
It's nerve-wracking and annoying, best wishes, OP.

I'd go looking around your area. Find decent neighborhoods, or at least neighborhoods you can afford. See what buildings have vacancies, and if they have signs posted start making phone calls. If they have websites, do that too.

Luckily for me, a local rental management (they manage properties for the actual owners) had a good reputation and they got me set up.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1258x943) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1258x943
>>16956102
Craigslist. or Newspaper if you're barbarian.
>>
>>16956107

this. also budget. nice places are on apps and special websites and whatnot.

cheaper places you can just go on craigslist and/or walk around the streets and dial every number you see pleastered in front of a building

i find craigslist easier. lets you see everything and prices and whatnot before getting your hopes up
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.