[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: depressed400.jpg (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
depressed400.jpg
4 KB, 400x400
> sexual active
> multiple partners
> finished each time
> never felt anything

Want do I do? I can't get laid while getting laid? What's the point in sex if it's just dull thrusting for a half hour? Is it just a little wetness and warmth on my dick and that's it for life?
>>
Try sleeping with people you're actually attracted to.
>>
>>16956051
I have, I don't sleep with people I'm not attracted to. I don't even get pleasure from masturbation
>>
>>16956184
That could also mean romantic attraction. That makes sex more than just rubbing genitalia together.
>>
>>16956037
All the fuckstains defending circumcision should take a look at this post
>>
>>16956353
I'm uncut fuck tard.
>>
>>16956546
Not that anon, but yes. Sex is hugely psychological and emotional for most people, even guys.
>>
>>16956541
I have but I don't always. Same result either way
>>
How old are you? Are you overweight? Did you go through puberty all right? Has it always been like this? Are you taking any meds, supplements, vitamins? Do you work out? Do you eat well? Do you have any kind of issues peeing? (pain, burning, low volume, blood) Have you noticed any changes on your external genitalia recently? How does your sperm look like? (color, volume, consistency) Have you had blood tests for hormonal levels?
>>
>>16956613
Do you have other issues? like important gain/loss of weight without even trying, skin dryness, changes in your perception of the weather (like you can't stand the cold or the heat), loss of hair, changes in your sleep patterns (like you sleep a lot or just can't sleep), swollen feet, weakness, dizziness, lack of appetite or too much appetite..
>>
>>16956546
Obviously, you fucking retard. This is what happens when you educate children that cock tingles are the most important thing in life.
>>
>>16956563
>>16956637
I don't understand. Does "love" make sex feel PHYSICALLY better or is it identical either way
>>
>>16956563
>>16956637
>inb4 some lame shit about it being more "fun" and "interactive", I mean if you go bareback balls deep into some random girl vs a girl your head over heels in love with does your dick feel any different yes or no
>>
>>16956765
You don't physically know what it feels like to be in love?

How tragic...
>>
>>16956765
You know that a PHYSICAL feeling is still only in your head right?
>>
>>16956778
Oh yeah just like a stab wound is all in your head
>>
>>16956784
The feeling of it is. Have fun having a shitty sex life.
>>
>>16956613
Ita always been like this, I'm not overweight, I take vitamins occasionally, I sometimes have protein powder. My sperm looks normal no discoloration and it's normal amount. Blood works didn't show up anything so I'm guessing that was fine.
>>
idk about u but the first time i nutted in a chick i was happy for a week. u mean u dont feel feelings? or basically yes, sex is dull but the fact that a chick let u use her body to cum turns me on. maybe try a fetish of yours.
>>
>>16957067
I'm not sociopathic or anything. I just don't feel sexual pleasure, when I cum it's basically feels like the same as taking a piss but with sperm. It's not exactly that but it's hard to describe
>>
Maybe you can try to find something that really attracts you. Yet I don't know why it doesn't feel like more than taking a piss, because I only know that when having an orgasm until about 2 hours after waking up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.