[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love my gf and we have great sex but there's one thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1458585546702.jpg (98 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1458585546702.jpg
98 KB, 750x750
I love my gf and we have great sex but there's one thing - she doesn't suck me off at all because she had a bad experience when she was a teenager.

we're both young and at college

is it worth bringing up or am I a dick for sorta wanting her to suck me off sometimes..? I lick her whenever we do any sex stuff

pic unrelated
>>
>>16955821
Just be patient. Ask her what happened and try and reassure her it won't happen again.
>>
>>16955821
It's not her fault your dick smells like her dad's. I'd say just get your bj from elsewhere.
>>
Blowjobs aren't all that great anyway. Respect her wishes. She might change her mind one day anyway.
>>
>>16955821
>I lick her whenever we do any sex stuff

She clearly wears the pants in this relationship, anon.

You go down on her, and she isn't willing to reciprocate. Just stop going down on her, if she asks why. Tell her that sex is a two way street.

Just stick to vanilla sex for awhile and wait for her to notice the difference.

Don't bend over backwards to please her when she is only doing the bare minimum (providing you a hole in which to stick your dick) to please you.
>>
I feel you, dude. Had a handful of fwb relationships and every single girl rarely gave blowjobs and wasn't any good at pretending they didn't dislike it when they actually gave them, and they all had a strict "no swallowing, no facials, no creampies"-policy. Feels like it might be me since it happens with every single girl. Or are girls these days just selfish in bed?

P.S. Just like OP, I eat vajayjay like there's no tomorrow, so it's not that.
>>
>>16955858
>Or are girls these days just selfish in bed?

It is a byproduct of the ability for women to sleep with whoever they want, whenever they want. They can afford to be selfish because fuck you, you'll put up with it or she'll find someone else who will.

You don't have that same ability and so she doesn't put in the same level of effort you do to make sure you are happy with the relationship/each other.

Honestly, I've found the only thing that genuinely works is to drop these girls and let them know why you are dropping them. Girls that are morally against it will RARELY ever break that opinion, and if they do they will be so god damn resentful of the process they will make it awful.

Find yourself a nice girl who is willing to suck cock and swallow, it really isn't asking a lot. Anal is asking for more than a freakin' blowjob, comparatively. A blowjob is some entry level sexual shit.
>>
>>16955869
Actually had some anal sex, but not with any girls who didn't already know they liked it. Seems easier to get to stick your dick in her butt than her mouth to be honest.
>>
>>16955924
Really? I've had the opposite experience and am WAY more interested in anal sex than blowjobs.

>but not with any girls who didn't already know they liked it

Ah, this is always the catch. It is so damn hard to be the first one to convince them to try.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.