[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E R Y girl has at least 4-5 guys asking her out at all times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (82 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 500x211
E R Y girl has at least 4-5 guys asking her out at all times
>as a man you have to initiate almost the split second you become attracted to her
>women will literally never experience difficulty in dating
>they will never do any work and their most difficult job consists of which guy they'll allow to take care of them
>men have to slog through rejection after rejection for potentially years on end
>>
>>16955768

>literally E V E R Y
>>
>>16955768
its not fair but thats how it is anon you have to learn to deal with it, also you shouldnt talk about it people dont like it when this is brought up
>>
>>16955768
Yes, I'm sure it sometimes feels like that. But there are enough posts to /adv/ from girls saying "Why can't I get a guy?" to prove you wrong.

Maybe you're going at it the wrong way. Try getting to know a girl - and more importantly letting her get to know you - before making a move on her.

You might not be the first to ask, but you might be more likely to be successful.
>>
>>16955768
Not every girl.

A growing number of women have different goals than you describe. Sometimes, those goals are harder because they are women. That sucks for them.

There is some truth in what you say, OP, but it describes specific populations of men and women. It also holds dating as the end-all be-all, which is a really great way to make yourself miserable.

Go meet new and different types of people, especially women, and get off r9k. It's possible that all the men you know are learned-helplessness assholes dragging you down and you only expose yourself to ambitonless, vapid, women.
>>
>>16955778

And those girls are generally landwhales while the guys are truly average to good people who can't get a date
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.