[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STD or strep throat?? dirty pussy??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Okay, so I hooked up with this one chick, said she hadn't had sex in a while and she was clean bla bla bla. We fucked, she gave me head and I gave her head. Days later, my throat is sore. I went to check it and I see shit on my tonsils. Freaking the fuck out, I google-fued this shit and my results are inconclusive. It could be an STD or strep throat, or a passing fever or some shit. I'd love for someone to give me the run down, like is it likely an STD or strep throat, the reaction was so soon? I don't know what to make of it. Pic related, my tonsils look like that, except a little toned down.
>>
>>16955654
Horrible plan. My brother caught so many fucking viruses from eating out a girl who looked as clean as a fresh washed car. It's all about the soot you can't see. Herpes can appear on tonsils as fucking anything, from blisters to huge white lesions
>>
>>16955654
grats bro you're the 20% :)
>>
>>16955654
I caught gonnoreha (no idea spelling) this way. In my mouth! Which i didnt even know was possible. I dont even know who i got it from as i ricky go down on anyone who didnt look clean. I think it took just under a week for my tosils to swell up. They said at the clinic that when you get it orally its really hard to tell when you will get symptons as i can be dormant for a really long time. Anyways i just went to a clinic... All fixed in 48 hours. Good kick anon!!
>>
>>16955654
That looks like semen. STD in OP's case means Swallowed That Dick.

You got strep throat. It could be from yeast in her vag or from tonguing her anus but 100 times more likely you got it from kissing her. Nothing more than that.
>>
>>16955746

>strep
>yeast

What. No. It's true he could have thrush AND strep, though.
>>
See a doctor.
>>
>>16955654
It sounds like Amata
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.