[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop being so critical of self?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: images__1__1.jpg (28 KB, 207x197) Image search: [Google]
images__1__1.jpg
28 KB, 207x197
I was talking to this girl and I took her on a date, and sometime last week she didn't reply to one of my messages and it wrecked me. I stopped messaging her entirely, figured she was sick of me and / or bored of me and that I wasn't worth the time anyway. My friends all said I was doing good I just needed to be more forward about it, but I have very little self esteem and she's a 10/10 gorgeous, interesting girl that has no reason to talk to a loser like me. How do I stop thinking like this? It's been a little over a week since we talked and I figure there's no way she has any interest in me or she'd go out of her way to talk to me. But, she is almost always one of the first 3 people to view my snapchat stories no matter what time I post it.

Wat do? How do I lose this low self esteem and feel confident enough to confront her about my ACTUAL feelings?

Thnx
>>
>>16955653
theres some bullshit about girls not texting you first and also not texting too much because they dont want to seem easy you basically have to be relentless

just convince yourself that she wants you and you have to push for it, thats the only way you dont die alone
>>
Read "Feeling Good" by Dr. David Burns. Study it and follow the processes outlined. Really changed my life.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.