[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End up hating the one I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: bumdmsd.jpg (21 KB, 399x484) Image search: [Google]
bumdmsd.jpg
21 KB, 399x484
How do I stop seeing flaws in little things that they do as time passes by and I get to know the person better?

After a while, I always end up questioning the relationship. I know it's stupid and an exaggeration, I don't expect a perfect person but even the things I found okish or somewhat fun at the beginning, in time they appear lame, pathetic and annoys the hell out of me to the point that it's hard to look past them and it clouds my feelings.

Am I utterly stupid or do I constantly make the wrong choices regarding people?
>>
>>16955565
It's probably the people.
>>
>>16955565
are you black ?
>>
have the same thing, it happens to me practically every relationship. My problem is I think that in the beginning I'm just happy spending time etc. with a new person, and don't think about what could be serious character flaws. Then when the initial euphoria wears off you really see those flaws.

Another issue is that it simply takes time to get to know people, and some flaws might not show immediately.
>>
>>16955627
Not that I know of

>>16955641
Not necessarily serious flaws only.
But little things like the way they laugh about something, the jokes they usual do and that get old, their childish behavior, stuff they say or how they react about normal things, etc.

Makes you wonder if you two are compatible, I mean the relationship may survive but it spoils the experience of love and affection. And I don't know man, the same things look/seem okay before you become intimate and get to spend more time with that person
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.