[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I'm doing a Bad Thing but I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1109x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1109x1920
I feel like I'm doing a Bad Thing but I don't know why.

Some people just ignite in me this desire to totally eat them alive. It could be a person who won't look me in the eye again after a fight, a person who is dramatically tired all the time, a person who is a big fish in a small pond and doesn't seem aware of it, a person who has prissy habits etc.

I just get this physical anger that makes me want to destroy them. Physically, mentally, I don't care.

I'm not implying I have that ability or I'm a badass. Quite to the contrary I'm a pretty normal person with plenty of flaws myself.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
Toxoplasmosis
>>
YOu are evil.
>>
iktf anon
> naturally see the flaws in everyone around me
> instinctively drive conversations in directions that help uncover more weaknesses
> sometimes push people's buttons for kicks but sometimes just on accident or compulsively

there's nothing wrong with you you're just an asshole like me. I know I'm an asshole though and try to turn myself off sometimes. I've been this way for years and I don't see it changing. it used to worry me but I just accept it now.
>>
>>16955376
>>16955469

Sound like I'm having the same problem, sometimes I suddenly launch into this maddened rage, becoming very resistant to damage and gaining increased attack speed. My attacks wound people and heal myself for a percentage of their current health. Sometimes, I rend a guy that pissed me off, slowing his movement speed and allowing all my friends to regain health for a percentage of the damage they deal to this guy. All the damage we dealt to him will steal life. I feel very bad about this even though the guy recovers movement speed over a duration of the act. Worse still, I could infest the body of the person I hate, becoming undetectable inside. I can then explode from his body, causing an explosion that damages people nearby. I also feel the urge to swallow a friend, allowing them to hide within me. Any food I receives is shared with person inside. When the person leaves me, they erupt outward, also damaging people nearby. This got me really worried.
>>
>>16955469

Idk man, it's weird.

Like, if I think/know a person has a real problem, like not looking me in the eye cause they're autistic, tired all the time from a health condition/depression, I tend to coddle them. But if I think they're just a lazy, weak little shit, I want to make them feel terrible. I think people being overly attached to certain things (items, habits, ideas etc) without real critical thought or conviction, I get like super duper enraged and hate that person.
Doesn't seem to be a real other pattern, sex, race, whatever.
>>
>>16955502
You are Hitler.
>>
>>16955502
yeah I know what you mean. I think it's important to realize that you aren't worthy of being a dispenser of justice and that your moral or ethical standards aren't a standard to hold others to and you're maybe not meant to fix cosmic imbalances

or maybe you are who knows. you're right that some people are utterly worthless shit and deserve nothing. to me that used to mean that they deserved my ire, but now it means they don't deserve my effort/energy
>>
>>16956716
>I think it's important to realize that you aren't worthy of being a dispenser of justice
>your moral or ethical standards aren't a standard to hold others to
This.
>>
>>16956846
Well put.

You know what infuriates me? Brainless fuckbots that sit in the club with dead eyes and bitch faces.
>>
>>16955376
its normal.no matter what people might think they are animals.

sharks and wolves are sent into a frenzy when they smell blood,another male lion may challenge the leader of the pride if he senses weakness of any kind

its primal instinct,natural and shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.