[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dating girl for around 2-3 years >We have several break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: cubone.jpg (6 KB, 191x214) Image search: [Google]
cubone.jpg
6 KB, 191x214
>Dating girl for around 2-3 years
>We have several break ups but get back together
>Break ups were usually her breaking up with me some were short but a few, 2 in particular, were really bad
>Eventually I break up with her and she gets super pissed
>Spend several months kinda bummed out but overall feeling better
>Get closer to my friends who all admit and explain why they didn't like her
>Eventually my now ex messages me offering to give me back something she borrowed
>Part of me is 90% sure there's more to this than a simple pick up
>Literally all my friends and my own mother who I mention this to tell me not to go and are so against the idea that they offer to go with me or just flat out pick up my item for me
>Go it alone anyway cause I'm overly optimistic at all the wrong times
>Pick it up and of course she starts talking to me
>Tells me about how rough its been for these pass months, how much I meant to her, how much I still mean to her and how much I messed her up
>Feel so shitty that I go home and cry for a bit
>I start wondering if maybe I messed up and shouldn't have given up on the relationship
>Go back to her and decide we should try to work things out
>We start dating again
>In less than, I wish I was fucking exaggerating, five days she decides we should just be friends and that maybe somewhere down the line we can try again
>She says that she stills considers me one of her best friends and hopes we can still talk to each other
>Once again my misplaced optimism convinces me to try this out
>For the next couple of weeks I try talking with her from time to time but she's either distant or just flat out doesn't respond
>Decide to stop trying to talk to her and move on
>She message me asking if everything's cool between us
>Don't bring up my complaints about her actions contradicting a lot of what she said and say yes
>Turns out she started dating another guy the day before
(continued)
>>
>>16955360
>She's suddenly super cool with talking to me and thinks the break up(the one from the beginning where she got super pissed) was for the best and that it worked out in the end
>We continue talking and she's more responsive than before and acts like we're best friends
>Eventually I realize she still doesn't talk to me that much outside of when her friends are busy or sleeping
>After everything I still feel like I'm her plan B
>I decide I should probably stop talking to her for a while but feel bad because we've been through a lot together and I shouldn't just cut her off cause we stopped dating
>Wrestle with the thought for a while
>One day she messages me that her boyfriend doesn't he like us talking and that she can't talk to me anymore
>I say ok and we say our good byes and wish each other luck in life
>After a few days I think about what happened and remember how she constantly said I was one of her best friends and how glad she was we could still talk to each other
>Despite all this she decided to stop talking to me because of someone she's been dating for 2 months
>Think back to the warnings my friends and mother gave me when my ex first texted me and beat myself up for not listening

So yeah I've got a lot regrets and bitterness from that whole situation. I feel like an idiot for not realizing that wouldn't end well and hate myself for not even telling her how pissed I was about it. I guess I should be glad she stopped to talking to me since its probably for the best but its hard know that someone you were so close to for so long is just no longer a part of your life. I've considered try to find someone new and start dating again but it just seems like a waste of time and I'm not sure I'm ready to go through the stuff I went through with my last gf with someone else.

Any tips for getting over this whole thing and any tips for getting back out there and moving on?
>>
>>16955360
>>16955410

You didn't listen to friends and family, so why would you listen to any advice we have to offer? You're never going to get ahead in life because you're too unrealistic, you let things slide, and you allow people to walk all over you.
>>
Block her, delete her and never talk to her again

Worked for me
>>
Quit being a little bitch and have some standards for yourself.
Don't jump when walking vaginas tell you to jump.
>>
You have been too tolerant for this girl. As you said yourself, she is doing nothing but contradicting herself and you are trying to comply to her wishes. Both relationships and friendships have to go two ways. If it's only you putting in effort and taking the other person's feelings into account and she doesn't do the same for you, there is no point in staying friends with her, because then she would just use you as a last resort. If things don't work out with her current boyfriend she will go back to you and try to talk to you and cry and even maybe say she made a mistake and try to get back together with you. Please don't let her take advantage of you, please stand up for yourself. She is a toxic person, you can do better than that. Take care
>>
>>16955360
You're better off without her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.