[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26, havent been able to find an un-manipulative, un-controlling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>26, havent been able to find an un-manipulative, un-controlling girl
>be with gf for 2 years, manipulative, controlling
>we leave to go pick a friend up then go to a get together
>on the way there she starts screaming at me as to why i didn't wear the bracelet she bought me instead of (im wearing a watch instead)
>I stay calm and say because we are going out after the get together I dont want to lose it because we might get wasted
>MFW continues to scream and carry on
>lose my shit at her and get into an incredibly horrible mood
>pull over in traffic to try calm myself down, contemplate turn around
>she stops screaming then asks me if I can drop he and the other friend off
(presuming she initiated the scenario so I would get angry and eventually drop them in)
>told her I knew she started causing drama so she could get something out of me (use me to drop them off)
>she death stares me, loses her shit, screams, calls me a cunt, says she dosent want to be with me anymore
>asks her why else she would start screaming at me over me not wearing a bracelet she bought me
>dosent give me an answer
>continues to scream and yell, calling me a cunt etc.

To me this sounds sus mainly because she didnt give me an answer as to why she would initiate all this drama f she was not trying to get me to drop them off and go home angry, am I correct or Autism?
>>
Dude it doesn't even fucking matter, drop that shit and run like the cops just saw you serially headbutting the population of a retirement home. Get the fuck out. No matter the motivation, that's an abusive relationship.
>>
>>16954791

Maybe you are attracted to bipolar bitches because your mom was an abusive manipulative controlling cunt?

A lot of the girls in their mid 20's that haven't settled down yet have deep character flaws, like being bipolar, BPD, or just plain spoiled immature or mean.
>>
>>16954821
Yes this is correct, sounds very correct

How do I stop being attractive to biopolar whores?
>>
>>16954830

Okay Grasshopper... I will make this short and sweet but it should resonate.

To be human is to gravitate to what is comfortable and easy for us, instead of what is making us happy with a little bit of work.

Comfort and happiness are separate things. You need to avoid people that you feel comfortable with because bipolar cunt women is what you have known from the time you were a child, and that is how you are molded to be comfortable.

You can retrain yourself to be comfortable, but that involves being highly uncomfortable with somebody else that every fiber in your being is fighting you on.

You will find that you are happier though and then comfort will come later.
>>
>>16954841
makes a lot of sense, how did you figure this out? wouldnt be able to figure this out if my life depended on it
>>
>>16954804
LOL this is literally the best advice I've read so far today.

OP... I don't want to put you down or anything... but if you're having a consistent problem, then the problem probably also lies with you. Yeah, these women are controlling... but you're probably going for the same type of women... controlling women.

You gotta try something new! Switch it up!
>>
>>16954947
how?
>>
>>16954791
sounds like a really dysfunctional relationship right there !
>>
>>16954791
Leave her. I'm 31 and I learned the hard way that it's better to be single for life, rather than live in a non harmonious relationship. This type of scenario will make you sick after a while.

Notice how you lost your shit? That's how it starts. I know it's easy to say from my point of view, but you shouldn't have lost your shit, but just chill and tell her that this isn't going to work and leave her.
>>
>>16954791
She's testing your resolve bro. Just very calmly explain to her that you aren't going to accept that kind of attitude, turn the car around and drop her off at home. When she returns to you in a more submissive state, then you can resume on reasonable terms. If not, then drop the bitch, she doesn't deserve your company.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.