[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I have a very stupid question to ask, but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1402697153623.png (158 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1402697153623.png
158 KB, 500x359
Hey /adv/, I have a very stupid question to ask, but I'm going to ask anyways because I'm retarded.

I'm aiming to start smoking. I'm aware that smoking of any form kills and can cause cancer, but when it's worded like that, I might as well just say "fuck all the precautions." Though despite this, I'm trying to find any brands of cigarettes that are maybe a bit "healthier" than others. Not too addictive or otherwise harmful in terms of chemicals. I don't care about how strong it is or the flavor.

I ask here because Google fails me on this. It only directs me to shitty sites that emphasis way too hard how smoking is bad for you, instead of just giving me what I'm looking for. And if it doesn't exist, I'll probably just go with e-cigs. Fuck it.
>>
You know you have a 30% chance of getting lung cancer if you smoke, and that smoking has a 90% rate of being terminal, right?

That's a 27% chance of death overall. Those are not good odds.
>>
>>16954695
Vape bro blow fat clouds its not toxic its just water vapor bro what kind of build you got BEARD JUICE LOL
>>
It's smoking. You're inhaling burnt material into your lungs. The effects of filters or whatever is negligible because it increases your chances at getting jaw/lung cancer by a huge percent.
>>
If you're worried about it don't smoke. There is no healthy cigarette. There's vaping, of which results will crop up in the next 20+ years of what it actually does to the human body. If you smoke you will risk the health effects, that's it. There's no healthy way to do it. The longer you smoke the worse it will become. If you really want to know where it comes from, grow your own, but it is negligibly better for you
>>
less tar = better

There's no "I Can't Believe It's Not Cancer" though.
>>
>>16954695
well fairly simple answer here

roll your own from untreated tobacco or smoke from a pipe

pre-made cigarettes are treated with hundreds of chemicals, to make they urn more smoothy, to make them less harsh, more addictive, etc etc

you can vape, which is much much healthier
but that's often going to be a social/aesthetic choice

failing all of that at least get low tar cigarettes
and remember smoking hurts you by degrees, so smoking a few times a week won't hurt you like a pack a day smoker
>>
>>16954695
American spirits. Welcome to the club, even though you smoke some bitch ass cigs
>>
>>16954695

Why do you want to start smoking?

Not judging, but it's relevant to what to recommend.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.