[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex-gf insists on me to come and live with her in uk. >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Yin_yang.png (109 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Yin_yang.png
109 KB, 2000x2000
>ex-gf insists on me to come and live with her in uk.
>she randomly dumps me without any explanation via facebook which angers me, but i stay calm
>i have to reorganise everything, lost money on tickets and can't get back things i've sold
>week later she asks if we could "leave things as they are, and maybe come back to it someday", to which i disagree
>next day messages me (on facebook) that it she thought about it and it's better to leave things behind.
>tell her that if she has at least a little bit of respect for, she needs to say that to my face
>she ignores
>i'm fed up, write down everything i have to say with calm and cultural manner
>her friend calls me few hours later, acusses me of threating her (which i didn't) and starts to threaten me herself
>month later we have a conversation
>she says that "she didn't mean to send her friend after me, and things went out of hand. If she could, she would change that"
>her pushing the blame from herself triggers me
>i start acting hostile
>she flips her shit at me, starts whining and blocks me

Fastforward 3 months, today.
I left the whole situation behind, but i still get haunted by the question "why would somebody betray me like that?" I started to very often feel that i should talk about it with her even though i know that whatever she would say. I didn't even get a proper apology. I keep on hoping she would finally say "listen, i fucked up, i'm sorry" Hell, i would forgive her, it would make it alot easier to move on. Instead, i keep on clashing with the question "why?"
>>
>Instead, i keep on clashing with the question "why?
Stop that and move on. Sometimes its not worth it. Good thing she was just your gf, and not your wife of 20 years who you have 2 kids with.
You got off easy man, just let it go
>>
She's convinced herself she is right because the alternative is to confront the truth and admit she fucked up. Her ego cannot handle that.
>>
>>16954286
>why would somebody betray me like that
She sounds like a lunatic
>I keep on hoping she would finally say "listen, i fucked up, i'm sorry"
She won't, she's a fucking lunatic.

Sorry I know it's hard, but its best to just let it go. You'll never get what you want from someone like her.

Oh, by the way, she totally did mean to send her friend after you. They always do.
>>
>>16954419
Thanks man, that's something i really needed to hear.
>>16954423
Damn, i didin't look at it that way. Hell, i didn't even know there are people who would rather try to turn everything around instead of facing the truth. And by looking back at it she definitely gave signs of such tendencies, for example when she lied to the lady we were supposed to move on that she "recently knew that i was supposed to fly to her" when she was aware of it way before.
>>16954424
When she wrote that she didn't mean to send her friend after me i responded with "do you think i'm stupid, naive or both?" That made her flip her shit on me and go full aggro. Well, i guess it's my fault that i give her way more credit she actually deserves.
>>
>>16954286

is her name celina? bc we might have a problem m8
>>
>>16954493
>Well, i guess it's my fault that i give her way more credit she actually deserves.

No it's her fault for acting like a child. Just walk away.
>>
>>16954839
Nope, her name starts with S.
>>
>>16954286
I'm going to go ahead and agree with >>16954419
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.