[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Had a girl rejecting me for the first time a few days ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: aw.png (39 KB, 148x131) Image search: [Google]
aw.png
39 KB, 148x131
Hey
Had a girl rejecting me for the first time a few days ago. She was cool with it, but that was horribly awkward, I don't want it to happen again. How do I know if someone is interested in me, /adv/ ?
>>
Here's a much more realistic piece of advice: brush the sand out of your vagina, Daisy. The rest of your life is going to be full of horribly awkward experiences. EVERYONE'S LIFE IS. The difference is that we don't let it get to us. It's the equivalent of a mosquito bite. It's uncomfortable as fuck but you keep on going, not asking how to walk around in a mosquito-proof net for the rest of your life.
>>
>>16954012
What you want is irrelevant. If you want to go out with girls, you must ask them, and you might get rejected. Sometimes you'll misread signs, sometimes you'll read them right but she's otherwise tied in a relationship, and sometimes she'll just be in a bad mood and reject you to be mean, when the day before she seemed into you. This is the deal. It is not fair, but it is the hoop you must jump through to slay that pusspuss.
>>
>>16954012
you're already better than my first date, she bailed for a month, came up with excuses and just went on the date to get it over with, and then immediately started dating another guy.
I just don't try anymore because I know the outcome, I don't have enough confidence to look a girl in the eyes, nevermind get her to trust me.
>>
>>16954012
>How do I know if someone is interested in me, /adv/ ?

You don't.

You're not experienced enough to know that.

Anything anyone tells you, you will not be able to comprehend and you will not be able to apply.

Think of this like a video game.

Your character is level 1 in dating.
There is a level requirement of 10 to unlock the signals reading skill.

Go grind more experience.

Go ask more women out. Go get rejected more. Go succeed more.

That is how you learn to know if someone is interested in you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.