[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys, I kissed a guy I work with's girlfriend. >At
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x392
So guys, I kissed a guy I work with's girlfriend.

>At party
>She slips me a note on her phone saying "If I wasn't with anon, we'd have had sex by now"
>Proceed to kiss her
>Felt guilty so I stopped it
>Next morning
>"I'm going to have to tell Anon we kissed"
>She is going to downplay the whole thing and make it seem a lot less worse than it is

Guys, if I didn't work with the guy and see him every day I would feel bad but not quite this bad. He's also such a nice guy. Any advice on how to approach this? I realise I fell for the bait and fucked up bad.
>>
>>16953756
Now you get to face the consequences of your actions. You chose to kiss her knowing full well what could happen. I don't have any sympathy for you. He'll probably be mad at you for awhile.
>>
You made your bed, now sleep in it. There's no real strategy to this. Let her do what she will and handle the fallout. It's not like your entire life is over now. He'll do whatever he'll do and then it's over.
>>
>>16953767
>>16953771
Thanks guys
>>
>>16953756
do you still have note?
>>
>>16953905
Nah, it was on the 'notes' app on the iPhone. She deleted it
>>
try to let grow grass on it. just forget it and See wether it still bothers you in a few Weeks. then reconsider. besides, avoid meeting her again as good as possible.
>>
>>16953756

Forget it happened and walk away. If you bring it up with him, all it'll do is generate negative emotions. Don't bring it up unless one of them does. If they do, just say it was a one time thing, heat of the moment, alcohol was involved, etc, and apologize your ass off.

TLDR: Say nothing and avoid the drama in their relationship.
>>
>>16953756

>"I'm going to have to tell Anon we kissed"

No, she doesn't have to. This is nonsense.
>>
>>16953756
>>"I'm going to have to tell Anon we kissed"

Are there really people like this living and breathing?
>>
>>16953756
She fucked up and your friend probably does too much to please her and lacks a spine. You didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>16953756
Give him the note and tell him she initiated. Be on his side
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.