[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I screw with someone by posting their name and phone number
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 1634x2126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 1634x2126
Where can I do it? These two girls took out a fraudulent lawsuit against an artist friend. We need revenge.
>>
Who the fuck cares
>>
Look OP, I'm going to need some more information before I teach you how to ruin a life.
>>
>>16953694
Tell us about lawsuit and relation of these girls to your artist friend
>>
>>16953694
How about you fuck right off, OP?
>>
>>16953741
These two girls hired my friend to make an animation video for their web series. They are two spoiled rich girls paying for their own show. At the end of the work, they refused to pay my friend and when my friend wouldn't deliver the video, they filed a lawsuit against her for not fulfilling their contract - which didn't exist. My friend ends up having to retain a lawyer for $8,000, and immediately the girls drop the lawsuit. My friend is still out 8,000 bucks and these two spoiled brats have harassed her about it and made fun of her. They have so much money, there is no legal way to fight them.
>>
>>16953752
Your friend must have hired a shitty lawyer if her lawyer didn't suggest making a counterclaim against them for wasting her time.
>>
>>16953779
It was suggested but she couldn't afford to pursue it $$$$
>>
>>16953768
>$8,000 for a lawyer

Your "friend" fucked up big time. At that price you should have been able to do something. Like holy shit you got screwed.

Instead of plotting revenge you and your "friend" should reevaluate your decision making skills. Bearing that in mind, plotting revenge wouldn't be so wise for someone as dumb as you "two". You obviously make incredibly poor choices and would either get caught or do something you might regret.

If it sounds like I'm being harsh. I probably am but if getting revenge is your first choice after making poor decisions you really are an idiot.
>>
>>16953795
A lawyer wouldn't have charged $8000 just to consult them. Like >>16953833 said, SOMETHING should have been done by the lawyer if she were paying that price. I agree with everything in >>16953833. You and your friend could end up in deeper trouble if you try to fuck with them, you know.
>>
You are right. I should just let it go.
>>
>>16953853
A retainer fee isn't really a consulting fee. When you pay to retain a lawyer, you're paying them to see a case through to the end instead of just doing one specific thing, and you have to pay it up front. That being said, $8000 is in my experience way too much to charge for a retainer so if OP's friend did actually pay that then he's a retard anyway.
>>
>>16953878
I know what a retainer is. Like you said, $8000 is a lot, so I was wondering why nothing actually came of it, just what seems like a consultation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.