[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I recently dumped my gf because I found out she had 2 previous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12
File: pepeverysd.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
pepeverysd.png
96 KB, 332x333
So I recently dumped my gf because I found out she had 2 previous sexual partners before me. We had an argument at the time, but fortunately we've been pretty amicable since then.

What was not too unexpected was that a few of her friends started having a go at me soon afterwards, which didn't really bother me, but what bothered me more is that some of my own friends were giving me grief about it. I don't see why they can't just accept and respect my decision.

I don't judge them for who they date or dump, so I don't see why they should for me.

Should I hope this all just blows over> Or is there something else I should say to them.
>>
Cereal you dumped a girl cos she had sex before meeting you?

What century you living in brah 1800?

Not feeling much sympathy for ya to be honezt
>>
A little more insight as to why you dumped her? Kind of immature of you to dump her just because she wasn't a virgin when she met you. Stupid, actually. Did she lie about her previous sexual experience or something?
>>
>>16953659
>dumped a girl because you didn't get there first
Really? That's a really shit reason to break up with someone. How does this affect you, really? Did a piece of their dick break off inside her? Do they come to watch sometimes? Did she never wipe out the jizz? You're being a cunt about it.
>>
>Dumps girl for having two sexual partners
>Doesn't want people to judge u
>>
>all these mad roasties
>>
>>16953659

Meme and a bait. You're not even trying op.
>>
>>16953664
>What century you living in brah 1800?

21st, 2016 to be precise.

>>16953667
>Kind of immature of you to dump her just because she wasn't a virgin when she met you. Stupid, actually

It isn't really, although I would respect your decision to date a non-virgin, I merely expect the same.

>>16953672
>That's a really shit reason to break up with someone

So I should stay with her because some anonymous poster on /adv/ thinks so?

>>16953674
>>Doesn't want people to judge u
It doesn't affect them who I do or do not date, and for what reasons.
>>
>>16953659
Are you a virgin? Or are you a manwhore who holds women to a different standard than you hold yourself?
>>
Just try to think about it this way. If I saw my friend slamming his head into a wall over and over again, even if he had a helmet or something on so he wouldn't seriously hurt himself, I would tell him to stop doing that. Even though it's not hurting anyone, I would not want him doing that. Your friends see you as slamming your head against a wall. They don't understand why you did what you did and they think it's pointless and want it to stop. The best you can do is explain your position clearly, and then they'll probably still give you shit for it, and then you can tell its just a difference of opinion between you guys.
>>
File: johngreen.jpg (75 KB, 615x550) Image search: [Google]
johngreen.jpg
75 KB, 615x550
>>16953917
>>
Probably troll thread but fuck it.
If you expect your girlfriend to be virgin.. You sure as fuck better be virgin yourself.. Otherwise you are selfish and a hypocrite.
If you wish to only date virgin women.. That is your preference and your choice.. I do not understand it but I will resoect it..
However.. I hope you went about this break up in a civilized and mature manner.. If she lied to you, then you have every right to be upset.. But if she didn't lie to you about anything, you have no right to be angry or mean to her.
For future refernce.. You should probably be clear about what it is you want and be clear about your preferences before getting too involved. These things should be out in the open before you are actually dating.
>>
File: IMG_20160221_130716.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160221_130716.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
>tfw gf and I were both virgins and have only ever been with each other

Feels good man. Basically won the relationship lottery.
7 years strong in may
>>
>>16953985

I was not a virgin before I met her, I had one previous partner (her being my second) However, that doesn't mean I can't exclusively choose to date virgins. I'm well within my rights to hold potential girlfriends to different standards.

Regardless, her having 3 partners at the age of 19 is a lot.
>>
>>16954089
Well I personally disagree with you.. I do not think it's fair of you to see no issue of yourself having previous partners but expecting your future partners to be virgin.. But this is the internet and I'm not about to get into a pissing match with you over it.. All I can say is to each their own..
I still stand by what I said previously though and think your best course of action would be to get everything out in the open before getting romantically involved.. That way there are no hurt feelings.. You won't be disappointed with a potential romantic partner being something other than what expected and she won't be hurt by thw breakup caused by something she cannot change.
>>
Double standards bullshit ;)

Just imagine if girls would put you up to some of their standards regarding things you can´t (or maybe even wouldn´t want to) change. Like how many homeroom teachers you had. Or how many times you won something in high school. Or that your grandmother was from Poland. Or some other stupid shit like that.

Basically what most of the people here are saying is that you are a jackass for judging person by something they can´t change while otherwise being totally okay (even smitten) with them while not judging yourself for doing that exact same thing.

Source: a proud "had more sex than you ever will with this attittude" Anongirl
>>
>>16954129
I really hope this is bait but just in case, as someone who thinks OP is stupid I think you're making a serious false equivalence here between making the conscious decision to have sex with someone and things that a person genuinely had no control over.
>>
>>16954137
Not really a bait, just a little anger burst, but still you just DONT have control over your past, even if it was her decision, it´s not something for which she should be dumped. This double standard does a lot to girl´s self esteem, especially if she´s told that or even dumped for it.
Bad equivalency, but still valid point and still bad double standard. I just can´t see this as valid reason for anything in 21st century in western world.
>>
Guys why are you getting so mad at OP? If anything, we should be thanking him for breaking up with his girlfriend so that she doesn't have to deal with such a retarded chucklefuck. Thank you, OP! You did her quite the favor.
>>
Why are there so many roasties on /adv/

I swear they like congregate to only a handful of boards
>>
>>16954161
Because some men genuinely want loyal girls and not sluts
>>
>>16953659
>Frog poster
>Ehhh I shouldn't read this post
>Start reading it
>So I recently dumped my gf because I found out she had 2 previous sexual partners before me.
>Stopped reading

Honestly, you're a fucking idiot. I'm a dude, I am not a feminist and I hate most feminists, but get this through your thick fucking head you autistic piece of shit. Males and females are both human. They both have desires and I assume you live in a semi civilized country. It is completely normal for a human being to have sexual partner. I myself have only had 2, but I wouldn't automatically disregard a woman because she has had 5, or even 10. Stop being an insecure fucking manchild, and learn to be a fucking adult.
>>
File: 1453720422292.jpg (5 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
1453720422292.jpg
5 KB, 250x220
Ohlookit'sthisthreadagain.jpg
>>
>>16954206

Getting worked up into a frenzy because some random guy on the internet dumped his gf

this one is just as bad too
>>16954129
>>
>>16954161
>This double standard does a lot to girl´s self esteem, especially if she´s told that or even dumped for it.

She is free to make that choice, no one can be blamed if they do not want to date her because of the concious choices she made.
>>
>>16953997
Good for you anon, where did you two meet?
>>
>>16953997

Please explain this image
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 385x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 385x576
>>16953997
Same. It's the best feel. You can just read these flamewars and laugh.
>>
>>16953659
You don't like sluts, mang? Meh, whatever more pussy for me.
>>
>>16954089
>i'm not a virgin
>but she has to be
that's where it'll suck with you. i agree with >>16954101 because it's not really fair to hold your partner to a standard that you don't hold yourself. but at the end of the day it is your choice.
>>
File: 1455923784329.gif (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455923784329.gif
32 KB, 250x250
>it's this thread again
>>
>>16953659
>I don't see why they can't just accept and respect my decision.
You know anon... I see your point. They should respect your decision for your own life.

At the same time, they're your friends. If they can't be real with you, then who can right? Maybe you're being too sensitive about it with them because they really are trying to help you.

how? by showing you that you don't have to be so insecure about a woman's previous sexual partners... having previous sexual partners can come with many benefits!

I would like to know why you're so negative about dicks having been in your girl? I have a feeling that your feelings are motivated by unhealthy and self-destructive thinking, but perhaps I'm just projecting?
>>
>>16953970
Also, I really liked this. Thanks for posting!
>>
>>16953659
Shitty b8, I won't believe anything else.
>>
>>16954916
>I would like to know why you're so negative about dicks having been in your girl?

Because I'm not a cuckold.
>>
>>16954928
>cuckold
>(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
You two married? You're not a cuckold just because someone fucked her before you knew her.

That's just.... silly anon.
>>
>>16954938

I understand that cuckold has a very literal meaning, but I'm sure you understood what I meant.
>>
>>16954938

>Women's advice
>Something to take seriously
>>
>>16954941
And I'm sure you understand that you're not a cuckold just because your girl took a dick before she knew you.

Read this image again:
>>16953970
It's spot on.
>>
>>16954954

We are drifting off topic here from the main point about my friends giving me hassle about it.

But while we are here, why would I want used goods, I've no need to settle for that
>>
>>16953970
Do people actually think sex and cereal eating are equal?
It's also demonstrably false that how many people you sleep with has no importance or impact.
>>
>>16954959
Such bait.
>>16954974
No, that's what metaphors are for. If cereal were the same as sex, they would be called the same thing. You know what a metaphor is right?
>metaphor
>a word or phrase for one thing that is used to refer to another thing in order to show or suggest that they are similar
Notice "similar" not "equal."
>It's also demonstrably false that how many people you sleep with has no importance or impact.
Which isn't what the guy was comparing with the metaphor.

Since you want to use the word demonstrably (rolling my eyes over here), I'll leave you with this:

The guy was using a metaphor to show the epistemological impossibility of knowing how good something is going to taste in the future. You can't know that Cheerios tastes better than your Lucky Charms when you don't even know that Cheerios exist. That would be superhuman powers.

So too with sex. She didn't know you existed and how good it would be to be with you. Yet you are expecting her to have waited for you... a person she didn't know existed. So to insist that she should have known and thus waited for you would require super powers that don't exist. Thus, your expectation is irrational and shouldn't be held.

He's also commenting on how you can still enjoy Cheerios (sex with you) even though you might have eaten Lucky Charms for most of your life (sex with others). This is something that can be seen simply by observation.

But really, it just comes down to all of you having issues that you refuse to address with yourselves. Which is sad.
>>
>>16955013
Not that anon, but it's pretty silly to say that it's not possible for people to want to have one life partner and then choose to wait for said person. Those people do exist. Heck, I'm one of them. It's really not hard, so it's not unreasonable or impossible to expect that of your future partner in return.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 255x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 255x280
>>16953997
Mfw that's a bomb waiting to explode...
>>
>makes thread having an obviously unpopular opinion and made a judgment call based on that opinion
>asks for people's opinions on their decision
>gets butthurt people don't agree with them

this isn't a fucking hugbox, you just want people to confirm the belief you already have on this, not options of others to widen your perspective

please go back to r9k
>>
>>16955081
It would be entirely different if OP were a virgin himself. If he's not, he's going to have a hell of a time finding one in the western world, and that's why his friends are hassling him. Virgin girls tend to want virgin men. Why should they have to settle for a guy that has been with two women already?
>>
>>16954959
but by that logic you're used goods too, why should a virgin girl settle for you? you're not some special snowflake, just a hypocrite

the funny thing is a girl could just lie and say she's a virgin and you'd never know the difference, since it's all some made up concept in your head that's stopping you from dating a lot of potentially wonderful people
>>
>>16954182
I agree with this statement
>>
>>16955241
>Why should they have to settle for a guy that has been with two women already?
>>16955242
>why should a virgin girl settle for you?

If a girl didn't want to date me because I am a non-virgin, then that's her choice and it's absolutely fine.

>>16955241
>he's going to have a hell of a time finding one in the western world
Not really, my city has a large non-western population, and they are generally quite open to dating white guys.
>>
File: 1362792871042.jpg (41 KB, 675x612) Image search: [Google]
1362792871042.jpg
41 KB, 675x612
>>16954161
>>16955013

ITT: OP wants to know why his close friends are hassling him about a subject that isn't even their business to bother him about and some pissed off cunts who've been ridden more than the town bicycle get triggered and shitpost.

OP, tell your friends to fuck off. You live your life how you want to live it, don't allow other people (even those in this thread) to set your standards FOR you.

If you don't want to date a girl who has had multiple partners by the time they are out of high school, you don't have to. No amount of fucking dipshits guilt-tripping you should make you change your mind.

Women can whip out the cheerios argument all they want, but the truth of the matter is that men value promiscuous women less. Some men might not vocalize this, it may be internalized. Some men might even repress this notion because they want to get laid so badly they will convince both themselves and the girl they don't care that they were used and abused by everyone who was interested. You don't have to be one of those men.

If you want to have standards, have standards.

This thread is fucking disgusting with all these people going out of their way to try and make you feel like shit over a decision that doesn't influence them in any way, shape, or form.
>>
>>16955242
>by that logic
Listen, bitch, before trying cute things like using logic on our non-logic asses, read a book and learn that male sexuality isn't even remotely comparable with female sexuality.
>>
>>16955242
OP never argued he was a special snowflake, he had preferences and made them known. You seem to have taken issue with them, which is fine even if the way you are expressing your issue with it is petty as fuck.

The girl COULD lie yes, but that would just make things worse once it eventually came out.

I'm not OP, but for me my limit is 15 guys. So I have much more relaxed standards, but if I found a girl was lying to me about her sexual partners (even if she had less than my limit)... the lying would be enough to end the relationship permanently.

If a girl is willing to lie to you about who she has slept with, she is willing to lie to you about whether or not she is sexually healthy/has diseases.

Stop harping on OP like the girl he was dating is your best friend and acknowledge that different people have different fucking standards when it comes to sex.
>>
>>16954129
You cannot compare the sexual partners between a man and a women because the entire sexual habits of the human species has evolved that the male must compete for a wet hole to fuck, at great expense. All a woman has to do is ask for it and open her legs.

Fucking kill yourself cunt. Your entire gender is fucking trash compared to 2D.
>>
File: 1458600856880.jpg (148 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458600856880.jpg
148 KB, 768x1024
>>16954161
>you just DONT have control over your past

I swear this fucking board
>>
>>16955770
What a fucking straw man argument
OP is cunt who's living in the 1800's

People fuck get over it!

If you want a unfucked bird go hit up a convent.

BTW how many chicks have you fucked? 10? 20? Before meeting your partner? (If you have one)

Case of some pussy ass
>>
>>16955826

OP here, I've now slept with 2 women.
>>
>>16953659
Who cares who she had sex with before you? Unless she's still having sex with them, it's your show now.
>>
>>16955859
And your ex fucked what 2 or 3 guys before you?

Fucking man child with double standards

Yo did your ex a big favor breaking up with her maybe when you man you won't be such a pussy
>>
>>16955868

Can't actually tell whether you are a nigger or a woman by that post, but one of the two.

I do hold double standard, I don't dispute that, but what is wrong with that?
>>
Hey OP. I don't blame you.

The situation with your friends is either you lie and say you agree with them, or you just stay silent about it and let it blow over. For some reason people have lost the ability to comprehend that people have choices, so arguing with them about it could lose a friend. It's up to you whether that's worth it or not.

To the people calling him a hypocrite, how is he being a hypocrite? He expects certain qualities from a partner. His partner doesn't have to expect the same qualities. A virgin girl can be perfectly content with a nonvirgin man, and the other way around. Just because he holds a certain personal preference while not meeting that preference doesn't make him a hypocrite. Just because I like my girlfriends to have a certain body shape doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite because I don't have perky tits and a fat ass.
>>
File: 1457662015479.gif (1 MB, 230x290) Image search: [Google]
1457662015479.gif
1 MB, 230x290
Oh look.

It's THIS thread again.
>>
File: sidneypoitier.jpg (28 KB, 289x300) Image search: [Google]
sidneypoitier.jpg
28 KB, 289x300
>>
lol how do you find a girlfriend in today's day and age with only two previous sexual partners? Is she 10?
>>
I think the most you can do is let people know you don't think negatively of your ex for having previous partners (even if you secretly do), ask them to respect your opinion even if they think it's ridiculous and then hope it all blows over. Everyone has the right to date someone that they believe fits their standards, whether or not they'll ever find them is a different matter entirely.

Just be respectful and hopefully they'll eventually be respectful towards you.
>>
File: fa01.jpg (58 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
fa01.jpg
58 KB, 600x453
>>
virgins are the worst girlfriends, i had more than my share. always wondering maybe someone else is better than you, no matter how good you are because they had nothing to compare you to... but they will.

nope. I only date girls that have had other men, and there's no doubt in their mind that i'm the best they ever had.
>>
>>16956302
>nope. I only date girls that have had other men, and there's no doubt in their mind that i'm the best they ever had.

hello roastie
>>
>>16954532
Highschool
>>16954865
A performer at the Renaissance festival balancing a broom, chair, and spinning aluminium tub on his chin
>>
>>16953895
>comes to the advice board
>you can't tell me what to do!
Why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>>16953659
If you're going to break up with somebody over something like this, why not ask before being in a relationship?

Seems a little silly to spring that on somebody out of nowhere.
>>
>>16956511

Instead of address my question at hand, they all went into sperg rage at my reason for dumping her.
>>
>>16955775
>b-b-but they're different!
not nearly enough to change that OP is a moron for thinking he should get a free pass for fucking girls then dump anyone who does the same. everyone is capable of free will, don't act like having a dick exempts you from that

>>16955752
you're going to find quite a problem then. virgin girls tend to want virgin guys too. you're looking for a unicorn, especially if you're over 20

>>16955782
I'm not condoning lying, just saying that OP is making a gigantic mountain out of an imaginary molehill
>>
>>16956632
>you're looking for a unicorn, especially if you're over 20

Buttmad roastie trying to cover up the fact that virgins exist, and trying to persuade OP to not even persure them, top kek.
>>
>>16956632
>you're going to find quite a problem then. virgin girls tend to want virgin guys too. you're looking for a unicorn, especially if you're over 20

Even is he is over 20, that doesn't mean he can't go for women under 20. I was 23 when I met my gf who was 17.
>>
>>16953659
>I don't judge them for who they date or dump, so I don't see why they should for me.

Except YOU dated THEIR friend you massive cunt. How dare you play the victim in this when this poor ex of yours did nothing wrong except fucking a piece of shit like you.
>>
>>16954202
>girls who like sex can't be loyal

Get a load of this robofaggot.
>>
>>16956655

If you actually read the OP, I said I didn't mind her friends giving me grief, because it was to be expected, it only bothered me when my own friends did it
>>
>>16953917
Dude this.
There are few things I hate more than guys who want a virgin gf who will, for some reason, sleep with them at the first chance they get, while they've had multiple partners themselves
>>
>>16956658
>I said I didn't mind her friends giving me grief

Whatever you say shitlord
>oh i'm going to mention something that doesn't bother me and has zero merit in this conversation anyway

You're just assblasted everyone around you sees you for the piece of human dog shit that you are.

Robofaggot, to the extreme.
>>
>>16956668

You are one of the most triggered people I have ever seen on 4chan

Did your parents molest you, is that why you turned into a trannyfag?
>>
>>16956627
>"Its not the advice I wanted!"
>>
>roasties tell op not to judge his gf for having multiple partners and her sexual past
>judge op for his sexual past and desires

Lmao!!
>>
>>16956777

The cherry on the cake is they specifically criticised him for 'Double Standards'
>>
>>16953917
>Are you a virgin? Or are you a manwhore who holds women to a different standard than you hold yourself?
The manwhore comment, sadly, makes you just as guilty of the virgin-whore comples as OP is.

But the basic point still stands. OP, are you a virgin trying to lose it mutually, or are you just a pig?
>>
>>16953659

Godspeed OP, the less whore enablers in the world the better
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.