[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think i have a sugar momma.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 3465427653_54e343995b.jpg (94 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
3465427653_54e343995b.jpg
94 KB, 500x400
Alright /a/, been dating a girl for over a year now. I really love her. But i think we may have different perspectives on what kind of relationship we have.
>meet girl
>we date a lot
>she is rich, but only found that out a few months into relationship.
>she has always been generous with gifts and stuff
>i feel bad, but she always says she enjoys giving people who are important to her stuff
>recently car broke down.
>meant to vent to her "my damn car broke down, now im gonna have problems getting to work."
>wake up a few days ago.
>have my dream car wrapped up in a box in my driveway.
>she went out and straight up bought me a brand new car.
So yeah, im probably retarded for feeling upset about a girl running out buying me a car.
But some of my friends, even before this happened, called my gf a "sugar momma" because she is always paying for shit. Idk, would it be rude to just ask her if we are actually bf and gf?
>>
If you've been dating for a year, you guys are in a relationship.
If you are uncomfortable about the car, ask about returning it and getting a new car more in your actual affordable range (i.e. one you can meet the upkeep on your own).

Take this as a lesson in the future: be careful about venting to your girlfriend about your material needs.
>>
>>16953618
I mean look, i would be lying if i said i wasnt happy that i got a car out of nowhere, but i guess maybe i feel a little uncontributing to the relationship? Idk. Is she gonna do this kind of thing every time i vent ti her?
>>
>>16953631

have an honest talk. open with how grateful you are and see where it goes. is she older than you? by how much?

i knew a guy in a similar position. he was dating this hot 10/10 didnt have to work cuz daddy was rich as fuck, she paid for EVEERYTHING for him, literally everything, his apartment etc.
>>
>>16953634
I was thinking talking was the best shot, but i also didnt want to sound ungrateful for what is a super big deal. And she is not older by much. She is 25 i am 22.
>>
>>16953642

money hers or her parents?

either way, id have an honest talk, and say that gratefulness is the problem. you could never pay her back for such an amazing and awesome thing she did. talk about how when you woke up and saw it it was like experiencing every single christmas you ever had all at once, lie if you have to and say you ended up doing like a dance and yelling like a kid when you saw it.

but transition into how now you just feel bad she spent so much on you, and while you love it and think its amazing you also wanna 'be a man' and pay for your own car. kiss her, hold her, and massage her passionately while saying these sorts of things.
>>
>>16953647
Her parents are rich, but she works for them, ao i suppose it is also her money.
And thanks man, i just didnt want to come across as an ungrateful asshole if i tried to breach the subject with her.
>>
>>16953607
>/a/
you lost?
>>
Is she Chinese, anon?
>>
>>16953607
If I was you I'd vent about my house, you never know your luck she may by you a mansion by the beach.
As long as you don't feel emasculated by it I wouldn't worry about it.
If she can afford it and it makes her happy splashing the cash then why don't you enjoy it with her.
>>
>>16953607
Perhaps she views you as her whore, you are Julia Roberts in pretty woman you skank.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.