[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Becoming a politician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 220x116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 220x116
Early 20's in a new state with high school diploma, how do I start my path to serve the public?
>>
By volunteering in your community and venturing no further into politics. Politics corrupts the mind and soul and by the time you get to a position where you are able to do something you will no longer have the desire to. If you want to help the public do so directly.
>>
>>16953367

Avoid politics. Go into non-profit charity organizations.
>>
I'm determined. Change needs to start from the top, and I hope to do so in the Office on day.

What are some specific credentials I would need from education?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 594x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 594x530
>>16953367
Join a party. Become acquainted with local politics and network a lot. Make sure you stay true to your beliefs and push on forward. Then you build up from there.

As a politician your life will be all about looks. The wife. The house. The past. The family. The walk, what you say, how you say it. Just realise what you're getting yourself into and get ready for lots and lots and lots of rejections.

Lower your expectations. Now. You will not become president or be involved in federa government. You most likely won't make it out of local government.
>>
Start out by lying to everyone you meet, never keep your word and always let everyone down all the time.
Have no qualms about betraying anyone and swap whatever opinions you have whenever its convenient to do so to your immediate advantage.
If you manage to be like this and a general unlikable worm then you will probably set for a successful career in politics.
>>
>>16953367
smoke crack, worship satan
>>
>>16953367
>Buy a gun
>Kill cops
>Marxist revolution
>>
>>16953689
You forgot to mention blame the opposition when you fail/choose not to keep your promises
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.