[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl from highschool 3 years ago adds me on facebook. does that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: sb3.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
sb3.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1200
girl from highschool 3 years ago adds me on facebook. does that mean she wants the penor?
>>
>>16953208

1) what was the nature of your relationship at the time

2) did she send you any opening messages?

3) how many people is she currently adding?
>>
>>16953208
no, just means she's interested in you and possibly wants your pen.

chat with her. see how she's doing. see what she wants. catch up. meet up. do it dawg
>>
File: sb12.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sb12.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>16953210
1 - we never talked. i shouldve added that in the op.
2 - no message
3 - nobody else currently
>>
>>16953218
>see how she's doing

i never talked to her once. pls halp
>>
Quit acting like a beta, betas get excited over the smallest amount of attention from a girl, dont do that, dont allow your confirmation bias to delude, play it cool and be an alpha and message her a week after she adds you
>>
>>16953220

talk to her and find out
>>
OP, it doesn't mean anything. She remembers you from school most likely, but that's it. You shouldn't even message her. Stop being so desperate, jesus christ.
>>
>>16953208

post a picture of yourself. also, how often do women want your D?
>>
OP, it's clear you are a virgin, but have you even kissed a girl?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.