[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will soon have my bachelor degree, unfortunately at a university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 9127.jpg (153 KB, 377x673) Image search: [Google]
9127.jpg
153 KB, 377x673
I will soon have my bachelor degree, unfortunately at a university college. I studied journalism, art history and musicology, so I'm pretty fucked. I have no interest in music and art any more.

I have experienced """""normal""""" life for a while now, by which I mean working to pay for housing and food with some spare time for hobbies. I despise this kind of life. I do not enjoy any aspect of it.
I have no dreams, no aspirations, no goals.
What the fuck am I supposed to do? I do not want to become a basement dwelling NEET. I do not want to move back to my parent's place.
>>
start a fairly hefty savings account and dont touch it until you figure out what you want to do, when you do you will be able to get a jump start from the savings
>>
>>16953092
>I have no dreams, no aspirations, no goals.
>What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Welcome to life. You do what you want, but try not to die.
>>
>>16953092
As long as you didnt gather any debt then reroll and study something usefull. Or your litterally becomming that guy in his 50s working at the postoffice for 25 years just waiting for a subshit pension.
Go for engineering, economics, medicine, ATC(<--- what i would have done if had worse grades). Or atleast join the fucking military
>>
>>16953092
You need to find a deeper way to live read this
http://www.sgi-usa.org/2014/10/31/discovering-a-life-of-appreciation-and-joy-by-marc-giannavola/
>>
File: CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg (53 KB, 600x547) Image search: [Google]
CaIjmDuWwAAcMhA.jpg
53 KB, 600x547
>>16953092
>I studied journalism, art history and musicology
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.