[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to girl >ask her if she wants to go out sometime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 689x891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 689x891
>talking to girl
>ask her if she wants to go out sometime
>well yeah sure but I can't leave [uni] campus
>that's cool I can drive, my friend goes there too
>well actually I'm seeing someone and I don't have the time to start something else

the fuck, why do girls do this?
>>
I'll admit she didn't make it super clear but I probably wouldn't of bother ed with an answer that she can't leave. It's hard to reject people so she was trying to be nice.
>>
>>16953042

>it's hard to reject people

Top tier b8 cunt you really had me
>>
>>16953026
She tried to let you down easy, but you persisted so she had to let you down hard.

Nobody's fault.
>>
>>16953026
Kill her. That's the only way she'll know she messed up rejecting you. The only way she can learn her lesson is through death. Kill her. And then kill her roommate. Then, make muffins out of their flesh. Mmmm... Flesh muffins.
>>
>>16953226

I wish t bh f am
>>
>>16953026
Go talk to other girls and don't give a second though to her confusing answers. All that matters is that she isn't interested and that you should find somebody who is. Nobody here knows why she responded like that given such little information, so any answers we give are going to be baseless conjecture and nothing more.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.