[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk what it is with women. I just get really uncomfortable when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: depressed-man-at-the-lake.jpg (2 MB, 2120x1415) Image search: [Google]
depressed-man-at-the-lake.jpg
2 MB, 2120x1415
Idk what it is with women. I just get really uncomfortable when talking to them. Its like nerves but there are no thoughts going through my head. I can know they like me and still get nervous. It feels like I can't approach them no matter how hard I try to fight it. I'm not gay BTW.
>>
That's just what someone in the closet would say haha. No srs tho, I had the balls to walk up to this fucking giant over 6ft6 guy in my school and talk to him, now we're going on our 3rd date. It gets easier real quick, talk to a girl, maybe go on a date and within a few hours of talking your nerves will just melt away, just don't start jizzing yourself and you'll be fine. Everybody makes a big fucking deal outta talking to chicks but desu we're just people with tits same as u m8
>>
>>16952639

Women have no idea how to be guys to be honest...

> Everybody makes a big fucking deal outta talking to chicks but desu we're just people

People who like to reject as cruelly as possible. Seriously, half of you don't even treat men like people. Fuck, if you were a guy, you wouldn't be givin' that same advice.

OP, learn to fake it.
Start with casualy smiling, saying "hi" in passing.
If you're stuck in their proximity for a prolonged time, maybe make small talk. About weather or work or some shit. Smile... think of something funny you saw on TV to make smiling easier.
Don't ask anything too personal, don't get too close. The only exception to this is if she asks something personal first, then you can follow up with an "and you?".
Never ask if she's seeing anyone.

Aim for acquaintances rather than friends.

This won't get you laid, but it'll stop you being the creepy guy. It's all about becoming comfortable with blending in around women. Being invisible.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.