[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Living with boyfriend because nowhere else to go >I fought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>Living with boyfriend because nowhere else to go
>I fought so hard for him; I love him so much.
>We have been banging for 2 years, living together for one. He has said before that I weaseled my way into his heart.
>I am overly emotional
>i have substance abuse issues, among many other things
>he is aloof, cold, distant, 100% unreceptive emotionally
>i know there are things he struggles with, and I have tried so hard to talk to him about it
>n o t h i n g
>i genuinely care for him, but I can't take this anymore
>he treats me like a dog
>senses my extraordinary weakness/cowardice and plays on it to his advantage

So leave, right?
>Family all dead, batshit insane, dirt poor, or in jail
>only person I could possibly go to is my little sister out of state, and I really don't want to burden her with what I've become as I have her convinced I am happy.
>I am the one person in my family she doesn't have to worry about

What the fuck do i do
>>
>>16952160
Go live with your sister and get a job to pay her back she'd be happy to help you as long as you don't make yourself a burden
>>
Maybe get a job and stop parasiting on other people? It doesn't sound like your bf gives a damn about you so it would be wise to give it a go before he kicks you out on a curb. I seriously fail to understand why you think it's okay to live on someone's expense...
>>
>>16952176
Live on someone elses' expense? I work. He is currently unemployed. Why would you make that assumption
>>
>>16952203
because hes probably /r9k/ as fuck
>>
>>16952167
I am functional, but by night I am a heavy drinker. There are no facilities in her area where I'd be able to get my medication as I am uninsured.
Money/working isn't the issue. I graduated with honors despite my circumstances and have been a hard worker all my life. What I'm concerned about is her having to deal with me when I'm off the clock. No amount of money I give her would make me feel better about forcing her to relive having to deal with am alcoholic family member out of my own desperation.
>>
>>16952215
Or maybe its because she portrayed herself as dependent on another individual by presenting her sister as the only alternative.

All the dumbass has to do is tell the guy to fuck off and live on her own.
>>
>>16952223
I never went to college, my job isnt the best, and I cannot afford rent on my own. I have no friends. I don't need someone to be dependent on.
All I need a helping hand until i can get my shit together, enroll in school, and get a decently paying job.
>>
I had forgotten how out of touch this website has become. I'd be willing to bet no one who has responded to this thread so far is out of high school, or theyre going to college on their parents' dime. I'm looking for ADVICE. not judgement.
>>
You said you don't have any options. The only thing I'm thinking is to find someone looking for a roommate.
>>
live with me im lonely
>>
>>16952160
>treats you like a dog

u shud leave

what do you drink?
>>
OP, you admit yourself that you're a drinker or alcoholic ir whatever, so you shouldn't be surprised he treats you like trash since, you know, you aren't exactly a normal, mentally healthy person. Also since you cry about having work and money, why don't you rent a flat for yourself? That way you can whore yourself on vodka freely without burdening anyone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.