[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't stay hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: medium_40710014[1].png (71 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
medium_40710014[1].png
71 KB, 275x275
Hey /adv/, I need some sex help
>be me
>22
>have trained myself to not cum so soon in preparation for my first time
>can last 3-5 hours of fapping without cumming
>the time finally arrives
>can't get hard
>force it into hard
>we do it for like 3 minutes
>can't feel shit due to shitty condom
>erection falls off
>take off the condom
>she blows me for a while to get it hard
>put on another condom
>same shit happens
>she gets frustrated
>made her cum with my fingers, but she's still pissed off
>she won't do anything with me until I can stay hard for the whole thing

so, what to do? I'll obviously change the brand of the condoms, but what can I do to stay hard longer? are there any techniques or training to make it last longer?

pic related, sensitive my ass, fuck this brand.
>>
Maybe you were thinking about it too much
>>
>>16951928
this

just enjoy whats happening. and go with the flow. thinking about something to hard can be harmful to
>>
>>16951891
It's not the condoms.

But get the right size. Too big is beter than too small. If too small they are fucking horrible to fit and struggling to wrap your knob takes all your concentration and you go soft. It should just slide on with only enough titghtness not to fall off. Slide all the excess length to the base of your prick.

Stop fapping so much for so long. Stroking your knob for more than 30 minutes desensitises it and makes cumming more difficult - so satying hard for 3+ hours makes no difference on the day you dip your wick. The level of excitement in your head will fire the cum cannon.

Your non-performance is a performance anxiety issue.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.